• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

🌟 SALE - princess' art shop! [TBT & RLC]

Price update- anyone that orders after this post will have to apply with my slightly raised prices. I have been spending 4 hours on art and the price was 15TBT. I feel like I am underpricing myself as the bells charged isn’t paying up for how much time it takes for me to draw. Thank you everyone for understanding!

Last edited:
Style: (include ref of style if applicable) style 5 (bust)
Ref:
6B10468B-8D04-4566-BC38-6E88433832B2.jpeg
Background colour/theme: white/purple
Other notes: (pose etc.) could she have like a sassy look😂
Payment: 60 TBT, can add more since it’s a bit complex

Style: (include ref of style if applicable) style 5 (bust)
Ref:
Background colour/theme: white/purple
Other notes: (pose etc.) could she have like a sassy look😂
Payment: 60 TBT, can add more since it’s a bit complex
I am terribly sorry, but I will feel a bit uncomfortable drawing her :cry:. I don’t know it’s something I just don’t know. I am sorry but thank you very much for your interest :)
I am so sorry

hello!!! your art is so cute aahhh i've been wanting to order here for a while ; w; <33

Style: complex villager avatar w/ background
Ref: Genji & Bea (outfits linked in their names)
Background colour/theme: blue sky with cherry blossoms floating around!
Other notes: walking & talking together would be nice! standing pose is fine too, as long as they're talking :D (OH also if you could make bea & genji similar height (not including the rabbit ears in the height) that would be great! the rabbits always looked shorter because of their ears and it bothered me a bit ; ; )
Payment: 150 tbt <33

Last edited:
hello!!! your art is so cute aahhh i've been wanting to order here for a while ; w; <33

Style: complex villager avatar w/ background
Ref: Genji & Bea (outfits linked in their names)
Background colour/theme: blue sky with cherry blossoms floating around!
Other notes: walking & talking together would be nice! standing pose is fine too, as long as they're talking :D (OH also if you could make bea & genji similar height (not including the rabbit ears in the height) that would be great! the rabbits always looked shorter because of their ears and it bothered me a bit ; ; )
Payment: 150 tbt <33
Oh tysm! I’m sorry for the late reply, I haven’t been active here for a few days sorry! I’ll get started on the sketch and send it over for u after I’m finished! Thanks for ordering :)

i’m literally in love with your art omg :0

Style: (include ref of style if applicable): fullbody islans rep / style 4 (i’d love it to look like your example!)
Ref: will put at the bottom c:
Background colour/theme: i’d love a blue/white gradient background similar to the boo in my sig + my current avatar but a yellow background would be amazing, too! either one works aha
Other notes: (pose etc.): i’ll leave pose up to you but i’d love the strawberry cow pillow pet + a jack’o’lantern or 2 for props! i’ll include a pic of strawberry cow with the references :)
Payment: 100 tbt

2AD81781-2061-43D0-B057-A8005298FBB3.jpeg
CE2E2649-9790-42BD-877F-4AB2EB8A9D13.jpeg

9F4BE806-5FE9-4F9C-8362-18CF01CD6A15.jpeg

i’m literally in love with your art omg :0

Style: (include ref of style if applicable): fullbody islans rep / style 4 (i’d love it to look like your example!)
Ref: will put at the bottom c:
Background colour/theme: i’d love a blue/white gradient background similar to the boo in my sig + my current avatar but a yellow background would be amazing, too! either one works aha
Other notes: (pose etc.): i’ll leave pose up to you but i’d love the strawberry cow pillow pet + a jack’o’lantern or 2 for props! i’ll include a pic of strawberry cow with the references :)
Payment: 100 tbt

View attachment 323043View attachment 323045
View attachment 323046

ahhhh I am so honoured to do your rep! :OOO tysm for your kind words >-<
I have a pose in mind along with the props, and I’ll be happy to do all that for you! I’ll start the sketch and send it to u before colouring for your approval! tysm for ordering! <3

ahhhh I am so honoured to do your rep! :OOO tysm for your kind words >-<
I have a pose in mind along with the props, and I’ll be happy to do all that for you! I’ll start the sketch and send it to u before colouring for your approval! tysm for ordering! <3

ahh yay i’m so excited!! would you like me to send payment now? ☺️

These are so CUTE. I would love if you made an animated Kiki.

Style: (include ref of style if applicable) Animated villager, please! Clean finish.
Ref:
e4713a6d1954a2bbec2d735cf364fb110d14c1d9.png
TopsTexTopCoatLMother5.png

Background colour/theme: Can she be holding a broomstick and wearing the mom's apron in denim? It'd be cute if she had a similar expression to the one she's making in the screenshot above. 💖
Other notes: (pose etc.) Maybe there could be some fall leaves? idk!
Payment: 43tbt

Back