• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Share Your Island Map

I had already reset for other reasons before the direct even came out! And I was on the hunt for some very specific things, specific enough that it included mystery island fruit and flowers as well - I was at it for months until I finally got my perfect save file that had everything I wanted! Bonus points for it actually being a pretty decent map! I personally love how far away the residents services is - I feel like it gives me a lot more wiggle room for designing.

Oh my gosh, I LOVE where your resident services is at!!
When I restart my second island, I really hope I can find one that has a far away one just like that. My current one is steps away from the airport which gave hardly any room for creativity lol.

This is my current map! I * think * I am going to be getting rid of the house on the right. I originally made a second character for more storage room (before we were given storage expansions) .. since then I've abandoned him. I haven't decided whether I want to revisit decorating a second house, or just get rid of him.

Map .jpg

IMG_20211109_083438.jpg

My current map! All of it is going to change thanks to all the new items available. (The new castle pieces ♥😍) Going for a fairyland type castle theme with the organization of houses and shops. Cannot wait to get working on it!

My updated map (not so up to date as Boots left yesterday...):
2021110819235800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Not sure I'll change it anytime soon, I like to keep it rather simple and I almost never terraform

I need some help for where to put my villagers and museum, and what to do with my museum for my island remodel, I'll include some photos in the spoilers below. I wanted to have my museum as it is now, with the water around it etc, but I can't make it work with my plan, and how much space I need for my villagers. Has anyone got any ideas for what I can do with my museum, I thought about using the new fountain as part of the entrance for it but I'm stumped. Feel free to save the plan and doodle ideas on it :'D Thanks in advance guys :D

IMG_0728.JPG

IMG_0729.JPG

IMG_0730.JPG
IMG_0731.JPG

IMG_0732.JPG

The red square is exactly as big as my villager plots need to be with a garden.

Tarasaigh Plan 06-11-21TBT.jpg

This is my starting map. I feel like this is the best map I've ever had and I didn't even have to reset for it. It was just there the first time I booted up waiting for me. I really like my rocks. They are all flat except the four by the 2 river mouths and those are really small. I haven't decided what I am going to terraform yet. I am not really wanting to do a bunch but we will see. I do know I want the back left corner to be flattened. I want Redd's beach to be accessible on ground level but the main reason why I want it flattened is, that is the perfect sunset watching area and I love seeing the little islands in the horizon. Something I feel like you can't get as great of a view of when you are on cliffs. Also, I don't like my rivers taking up this much room so the whole upper river part is going away.
My starting villagers are Paula and Moose. Paula is ehh ok, and I don't like Moose lol.

StartingMap.png

I think this is it. I'm not terraforming or doing any drastic changes to it, that I can foresee. I just need to switch Diana out for Toby and I should be good.

20211122_101104.jpg

A little update, just unlocked terraforming and got my 10th villager (I used Goldie's amiibo to kick out an uggo lol)

I'm very happy with my villagers especially since my starters are two dreamies and you can now talk to Isabelle to get their standard homes instead of the starter ones. I mostly just placed things randomly because I have no plan except for my house area. Mostly just doing flower fields now and replacing most trees with fruit variants. Just got my 7th kind of flower so I'll be adding that flower field.

Last edited:
My map so far. I still need to locate 3 houses and Nook's.
4FE46E46-89EE-4A45-BB4C-52B573E27A7C.jpeg

Mine was something like this when i started:
1640547883142.png

Renee and teddy were my starting villagers. i got Ava, Erik, and Victoria from nooks 3 plot thing

Now it looks like this:
1640547890384.png

I really like the moon and stars I made. I'm not really sure where to put the shops and museum or what to do with all the space, I just kinda filled it with terraformed ponds. Its kind of inconvienient to move around, but i don't have any better ideas lol

Hey everyone! Here’s my map of my current island when i picked it and how far its come. I love seeing everyone else’s maps! I still have no idea what to do with my rivers or campsite XD

Attachments

• BBC99696-4401-4C59-B483-3A7E2C385439.jpeg
    BBC99696-4401-4C59-B483-3A7E2C385439.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 136
  • EFFBD017-594A-4298-939B-3F5F32BDBE7A.jpeg
    EFFBD017-594A-4298-939B-3F5F32BDBE7A.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 149
Here's my current map. I'm trying to keep my terraforming to a bare minimum. All those dots are where I planted trees.

FNC683LVIAUFNUS.jpg

Back