• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Snooty Villager Tier List

1602553510772.png

if diana isn't in your highest tier then i'm afriad you're just wrong

1602593557222.png

i guess i never realized how many of the snooties i love! i'm still never going to have one on my island, but if i had more space for one, ankha would be my first choice!

There are three snooties I actively like. To be fair I've never interacted with a lot of the rest of them.

CC513C8D-38B0-455D-9180-B02D52BBB37E.png

Snooty was supposed to be my least favorite personality, or at least it was in NL (though now I think I might actually like a lot if not all). I have Judy now in one of my last two spots and I actually liking her more now than when I saw her in screenshots without ever talking to her. Ankha though still is my number one and I plan on getting Marshal too, so I might not be able to keep Judy. Either way, I really like Julia (who I do not have an amiibo card of :() and Tasha (no amiibo card either) and I really like all the squirrels and Cleo. If I had room for a second snooty, it would really be tough for me to pick.

View attachment 280329
There are so many more snootys than I realize. Not sure how much I like this type. But I do love Freya so she may gradually be changing my mind.

another updates list for me. This is again a hard personality for me. But I’ve been snooty-less for about a month or so now and I do miss having one around, though I find them a bit dull in terms of personality.

Here you can see some of my own inconsistencies at work - I don’t like the wolves in general, but Freya, the only wolf I’ve ever had in my island is in tier a. Vivian has crept upwards too, as I kind of like her color scheme. Probably she should have been in the B tier, as I prefer her over Whitney.

sorry to all Diana fans, she’s one of the snooties who I have a decided aversion to. On the other hand I feel like by next year who knows, somehow she might have become a favorite (though current me doesn’t believe that)

after having seen both Willow and Timbra in game now I really feel they are pretty much equal in cuteness. Though willow for some reason is the first villager I remember seeing as I was scrolling through the long, overwhelming list when I got the game and thinking ‘she’s really cute’ so I have a sentimental desire to have her live on my island at least for a little bit.
I could imagine being more or less okay with villagers in tiers S-C hanging out in my island for a bit, so basically any of them.

C71DAA3C-FB60-49FD-83E3-5D587A1C2E47.jpeg

another updates list for me. This is again a hard personality for me. But I’ve been snooty-less for about a month or so now and I do miss having one around, though I find them a bit dull in terms of personality.

Here you can see some of my own inconsistencies at work - I don’t like the wolves in general, but Freya, the only wolf I’ve ever had in my island is in tier a. Vivian has crept upwards too, as I kind of like her color scheme. Probably she should have been in the B tier, as I prefer her over Whitney.

sorry to all Diana fans, she’s one of the snooties who I have a decided aversion to. On the other hand I feel like by next year who knows, somehow she might have become a favorite (though current me doesn’t believe that)

after having seen both Willow and Timbra in game now I really feel they are pretty much equal in cuteness. Though willow for some reason is the first villager I remember seeing as I was scrolling through the long, overwhelming list when I got the game and thinking ‘she’s really cute’ so I have a sentimental desire to have her live on my island at least for a little bit.
I could imagine being more or less okay with villagers in tiers S-C hanging out in my island for a bit, so basically any of them.

View attachment 327438

I knew I forgot to add someone to my list. My browser kept freezing. I think I’d put Willow in A or B and Timbra in C or B. I normally don’t like the eyeshadow but I really like their colors ^.^.

Poor Violet, on the bottom of all three of our tier lists 😂 (me, you and @xara). I think she, Rocket, Naomi, Alli and Claudia are ones I won’t ever be able to bring myself to like no matter how hard I try.

animal-crossing-new-horizons-snooty-villagers-305259-1602926208.png

Snooty might be my favourite personality type, and it may or may not have something to do with Whitney in the Animal Crossing movie.

my-image (4).png

I might need to get a second snooty for my island lol I actually really want Julia or Blanche

Back