• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Clothing Some Cute Villager Designs/Outfits!

Pattern Source
Self
Creator ID
MA-9006-9916-8227

shendere

♡ LF kaleidoclover ☆
Bells
Switch
2653-5128-4513
Dreamy Bear Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Dreamy Bear Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
つ
ど
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
ど
つ
Feedback
100% (244) +
I recently made some more outfits for my villagers and thought I'd share them if anyone wants to use them! I'll be adding more as time goes so feel free to check my MA!

21-11-17-14-07-44-124_deco.jpg

This thread may be updated with new designs! Current newly added designs are:

Frett, Puddles and Sherb! ☆

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, these are so adorable and well done. I'm definitely going to check out your MA. The little Marshal dress, ahhhh

your outfits are so cute! I especially like the snowman sweatshirt. I’ll definitely check out your MA

your outfits are so cute! I especially like the snowman sweatshirt. I’ll definitely check out your MA
Thank you!! I really appreciate that! ♡
Post automatically merged:

These are so cute, great job! I especially love the Sasha sweaters!
Thanks!! I had lots of fun doing them!! I made a dress version too, in both colors! ♡

These are so well done! Tysm for sharing!
♡♡♡ thank you!!!

also!! if you guys have recommendations or a request in the candied theme for someone i'd be happy to give it a go!!

Thank you!! I really appreciate that! ♡

Thanks!! I had lots of fun doing them!! I made a dress version too, in both colors! ♡

♡♡♡ thank you!!!

also!! if you guys have recommendations or a request in the candied theme for someone i'd be happy to give it a go!!

I might have one, actually, lol. Puddles! I'm planning on keeping puddles as permanent villager. I have become attached, lol. She is a pink, peppy frog. My best resident.

I might have one, actually, lol. Puddles! I'm planning on keeping puddles as permanent villager. I have become attached, lol. She is a pink, peppy frog. My best resident.
Okay! I'll let you know whenever I finish her design! Do you happen to have color preferences for her btw? Or just something that matches her/compliments?

Okay! I'll let you know whenever I finish her design! Do you happen to have color preferences for her btw? Or just something that matches her/compliments?

Awesome! No preferences other than including some pink. Whatever you think goes with it will be fine. All your designs were great! I'll tip you some tbt?

Awesome! No preferences other than including some pink. Whatever you think goes with it will be fine. All your designs were great! I'll tip you some tbt?
For some reason the photo quality turns poo from switch to here but, let me know if there's anything you'd like changed!
20211117_185259.jpg

Wow that's nice. Also the Frett one. I have been trying to get Frett to appear on the Nook Mile Islands and he refuses to show up. Maybe getting the Frett shirt you made might increase my chances of finding him. (I know it won't, it's only for fun)

Nothing changed! That is a perfect design for puddles. Love it, tysm!
Thank you so much!! I'll work on a dress version as well if you'd want that too!

Wow that's nice. Also the Frett one. I have been trying to get Frett to appear on the Nook Mile Islands and he refuses to show up. Maybe getting the Frett shirt you made might increase my chances of finding him. (I know it won't, it's only for fun)
Sometimes, desperate times call for desperate measures, because I myself have even want as far as typing out to Orville to have Wilbur take me to an island with Bob LMAO 🤣 I hope you find frett!! He's so nice to have around! Annddd he sings!!

Thank you so much!! I'll work on a dress version as well if you'd want that too!

That'd be great.

That'd be great.

It's night/dark on my island, but looks good!
2021111719112300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I particularly love the marshal dress! Your color choices on all of them work really well. I wish I was that good with colors.

Back