• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Stardust Stories: Climbing and Landscaping!

tinysaiph

^ - ^ /
Bells
Tasty Cake
26 March 2020
I actually have recollection of everything done on this day because I had posted to the daily accomplishments thread.

Heart Pond Landscaping
My friend crafted me a ladder (I provided her with the materials even though she had said it was unnecessary). With a new ladder, I was finally able to visit the little heart pond on the first raised tier.

I moved some trees around, crafted a swinging bench, and placed it between two cedar trees, at the top of the heart pond. I found red and white tulips from around my island and began to surround the pond, with hopes to replace them with pink and yellow at some point!

Home Decoration
I finally took the time to move items into storage, clearing up the junkyard that became my front lawn. After doing so, I looked through all the DIY recipes I had collected so far, and decided to craft some for myself, after previewing some of the furniture made for the three houses across the river.

I crafted a new bed, some tables, a stereo, placed my sea butterfly down, and rearranged my entire house so it looked cozy and less like a storage closet.

Raining and Catching You Know What
It started to rain, so I dropped everything and started to hunt for the fish. I had already caught one on my friend's island just yesterday, along with a tuna, but I was determined to catch at least one more, and ended up with three coelacanths, two blue marlin (which was new to me), a few oarfish, and a tuna!

Nook Miles Hunting
I set aside some time specifically to complete a ton of Nook Miles+ Initiatives. I went from around 8000 miles to over 18000. I didn't know what I was saving for. Maybe a mystery island ticket? Maybe some furniture? I don't know but I spent a long time doing this. In the process, I hunted manila clams and made more bait for future rainy days.

Island Hopping
I found myself visiting a few islands from people on TBT, who were hosting to let people visit their shops and explore, which was incredible. Seeing how much progress people had made just made me more and more excited to see what I could do going forward!

At some point, I purchased a few hybrids, just because I felt like supporting some shops, and purchased two purple pansies and two pink lilies.

I ended the day landscaping some more, and fishing.
- Landscaped some more

Back