• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Stardust Stories: The First Three Days

tinysaiph

^ - ^ /
Bells
Tasty Cake
21 March 2020
The Full First Day
This was it. My first night on Stardust Island. There was so much to do! I ran around, exploring the little bit of land accessible to me, talking to my residents at least three times each (...poor Reneigh), before eventually entering the resident services tent.

I went around the island quite a few times, trying to gather materials, crafting tools where I could, and began hoarding materials for the future.

I caught as many bugs and fish as I could, as many as my 20-space inventory would allow me, determined to give them to Tom Nook. I fished and fished, and fished some more, and then broke my rod, and then caught bugs, and then when my net broke, I would craft them both. I sold extra bugs and fish to Timmy, and at some point followed Tommy around the island for a while (he's small and cute and wandering, okay?)Day two, I was given the ability to block off an area for the museum. I was SO excited, because that meant Blathers was coming.

22 March 2020
The Next Day (but actually)
First thing I did when I loaded up the game was run over to Blathers' tent. He told me he'd need eight more items to be donated, some of which being fossils, and I was able to vault over the river, in search of fossils.

This day, I spent exploring the newly available land, gathering yet even more materials, and clearing out space for the new store that would be opening up. After gathering all of the materials, I handed them over, and picked out a plot for the store.

By the end of the night, I had well over the 15 total donations, and began, like others, to keep everything outside Blathers' tent. (I remember placing fish and bugs, thinking "this won't be so bad!"..... I would later find out I was wrong)

The second day ended with hosting and then visiting a friend, and exploring a bit.

23 March 2020
I really didn't want to expand my tent into a house. I liked having a little tent on the island, but eventually decided to ask Tom Nook about it. Plans were made, and the decision was made. My house would be built overnight.

What started today would become my daily routine. Talk to the residents, search for a DIY bottle along the beach, complete some Nook Miles+ initiatives, visit a few islands for materials, and fish and bug hunt in exchange for bells. With the first two days out of the way, and with a better sense of direction, I was set for life on the island.

Back