• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Stardust Stories: Tree Clearance & Nook Miles Hunting

tinysaiph

^ - ^ /
Bells
Tasty Cake
27 March 2020
- Replanted my orchard
- Watered hybrids
- Got a few Nook Miles+ initiatives done
- Donated fossils and the peacock butterfly
- Had a friend over!

- Resident services closes tomorrow so that'll be fun!

Overwhelming Orchard
I began to clear an area that I pre-determined to be where my fruit orchard would eventually go. I dug up and replanted so many trees, and cleared weeds, which took a surprising amount of time

Daily Things
Between the landscaping and rearranging trees, I went about my daily routine. I managed to catch a peacock butterfly, flying around the purple pansies purchased yesterday! So I sent that with my fossils to Blathers. In the morning announcements, Tom Nook had explained that resident services was closing, so I spent a lot of time completing initiatives, and purchased two tickets for the following day (I meant to purchase a third but forgot-)

And with that, I headed off for the night.

Back