stuck in a dream town!!!

katsuragi

Bells
Arcade Tokens
i'm visiting a dream town, and now i'm stuck in a house!!! i literally cannot move, i walked out of the left room and got blocked by the character, then accidentally laid on the bed, now i'm stuck?

image.jpg

will she just move if i leave it or do i have to turn off my ds/remove the game card? or is there some miraculous way i can escape? sorry if there is some ridiculously easy solution

okay i turned off the game, moral of the story; don't lay on beds if there's a chance of getting stuck FOREVER

Last edited:
OMG LOL!Sorry but wow this is funny!i DONT THINK this is possible :/.Does the character move?if not then just shut down the game.

Your avatar makes me think that's how you currently feel being stuck ;_;

Hmm, I remember visiting a dream town and yes I was stuck behind an NPC character haha, I did luckily get them to move, really not sure what to do in this situation; except turn of said game Dx

Or wait for them to move haha^

Last edited:
I don't think characters move around inside their houses? They'll only stand in a different spot if you leave + reenter the room. So yeah turning off your game is prob the only way. Luckily Luna saves before you enter a dream town so you won't lose anything. :)

Last edited:
The character will eventually walk away.

Your avatar makes me think that's how you currently feel being stuck ;_;

Hmm, I remember visiting a dream town and yes I was stuck behind an NPC character haha, I did luckily get them to move, really not sure what to do in this situation; except turn of said game Dx

Or wait for them to move haha^

they've been standing there for 20 minutes but i'll keep waiting anyway, thank you!

I know this is a bit upsetting, but this is pretty funny stuff.

I don't think characters move around inside their houses? They'll only stand in a different spot if you leave + reenter the room. So yeah turning off your game is prob the only way. Luckily Luna saves before you enter a dream town so you won't lose anything. :)

yeah, i think i'll just turn it off, thanks!

I had the exact same thing happen to me in Aika village in the house with the chair maze! I waited a solid 5 minutes before I just turned off the game. I suggest never taking out the game cartridge mid-game though, as I have heard of cases of corruption due to exactly that!

Never had this happen - what is the best thing to do if it does -
flip the wifi switch - would that bring you back to Luna/dream suite?
Turn the game off - how? which way is safest?

I know you must never take out the game cart while the console is on.
Taking cart out while game running I'd say would defintely cause data corruption.

This happened to me once, the villager was in the doorway and I couldn't get out, it was pretty limited space to by the way the furniture was arranged so I just waited and waited and eventulally they moved away from the door, a bit scary though lol

Back