TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh my god so many of the hybrids I was hoping for came true?? ;w; AND THE GOLD ROSE?? I need all of them... oh no... I'm regretting not buying more Black Roses in the past aaaa. The purple hyacinth sounds tricky too, but I'm gonna do my best to get one!! And the pink! and the blue! and the orange!

I guess I'll have to brave my fear of buzzing insects for a good nature photo too aaaa. lily of the valley my beloved pls come home

And thank you for the 5 bells, Leif!!

What an awesome Earth week event!

I’ll be personally passing on the flower breeding due to no longer collecting the flower collectibles, but they all look awesome and I wish the best of luck for those going for them.

I will 100% be participating in the photography event however. Not sure what I’ll find out on my walks just yet but I look forward to it.

Also I am super happy with being able to buy older dated scenery. I had an awesome lineup in mind since the year of the Dragon event and I needed a pre-dated night sky scenery to pull it off, but now I can! :)

Last edited:
You know, I would suggest making the magic red roses look a bit different by giving them a bit of ✨sparkle✨ on the collectible itself.
(I want to build a blue rose army in my lineup don't mind me)

Already in the plans, just didn't have time to figure that out before posting. :p Will probably add a tiny sparkle temporarily during this event, but outside the event, it will look normal.

So if I DON’T want my black roses to change because they’re sentimental, should I take them out or does it matter because I don’t have a watering can? Just want to be sure.

Also totally want pink blue and purple hyacinths, been hoping for those one day!

So if I DON’T want my black roses to change because they’re sentimental, should I take them out or does it matter because I don’t have a watering can? Just want to be sure.

Also totally want pink blue and purple hyacinths, been hoping for those one day!
I believe the Black Roses won't change, but add a new Gold Rose! c:

me trying to figure out the most efficient placement for my flowers 🙃

IMG_1276.jpeg

May we please keep regular watering cans after the event? I love them as collectibles and I'm sad the ones from the turnip events are permanently invisible.
I'd like this tooo!!!! I like how the gold one looks but I love the regular one..

I wish I could participate in this event t_t ... (IRL stuff)
I'll just have to buy the watering can for now! And maybe a few flowers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back