• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have a magical red rose, but I’m curious: do they function like regular red roses with the addition of the potential to spawn blue, or are they only for spawning blue? >>;
No idea. My assumption would be that they would just be for Blue Rose breeding. They're their own distinct collectible with a separate name and item page from the ordinary Red Rose, so it would make sense that they would just be for generating Blues. Staff would need to say for certain though.

I just wanna say, that I love this event so much more than I thought I would. Adding in the getting to water peoples posts for a better chance at growing hybrids was such a clever idea! I love teamwork events like the dust events where everyone pulls together and does their best to help everybody out. It gives me such a fantastic feeling of community so thank you staff for making this so much more fun and thank you everybody that’s doing their best to drench the site 😂😂😂 I will keep it up as much as I can but I do work tonight so there’ll probably be a good eight hours where I will not get to water anybody but never fear, if I have to go through 15 pages to catch up then I will!
IMG_2858.jpeg

(Not my kitty but this is CUTE!!!)

Last edited:
No new flowers yet again! I’m wondering if it’s my lineup? 🧐
Your 2 side by side reds could def produce black and your white right next to your red could def produce pink, but your yellow roses are technically just “filler”. They would need to be directly next to, directly above or below, or directly diagonal to your red roses to produce an orange hybrid.

Ex
IMG_2699.png
IMG_2698.png
IMG_2699.png

IMG_2699.png
IMG_2699.png
IMG_2699.png

Any placement of yellow above would give you a possibility of an orange rose.

If you are also trying for a purple rose, u might consider hiding the 2 yellow roses so your 2 whites will be side by side and then just buying 1 yellow rose to go beside your newest red rose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back