• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1714192285519.png

Holy crap, a black rose?! Maybe I’ll have a chance of getting a gold rose. But probably not. I kind of wish I didn’t spend the entire event trying to get one elusive type of flower.

Dear, RNGSUS. Please give me a gold rose. I’ve been a very good boy recently, and I think I deserve it. If you don’t do it, I will personally come to heaven and shoot your cloud down. Thank you in advance. 🙂

Sincerely, some random site user.

View attachment 556760
I wonder what percentage chance these guys would give when watering flowers 🤔
Omg I was talking about these as watering cans as collectibles with my friend earlier this week. I definitely would have caved and bought one, they're just too cute and my go-to watering can in ACNH. 🥹💕

I have another flower thanks to my dear friend @Xara! 🎉
And a cherry from my pal @Zinnia., though I wonder if they are confused? I grow flowers, not fruit! 🍒
Perhaps I can grow a Perfect Cherry if I am lucky? 🙏

The weeds keep growing! They're as tall as I am now! 😔

View attachment 556615
thank you for the 5 bells king 😌😌

View attachment 556760
I wonder what percentage chance these guys would give when watering flowers 🤔
Gah!!! I would have bought one of these instead of the golden can for sure, even though they certainly would not increase hybrid chances as much as the gold do! Hopefully next Earth Week! 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back