All the pieces ready to get backed. 🔥
j65Solz.jpg

Meanwhile the inside of the egg went
into the meal for my little one. 🍽️
8jfFyOa.jpg

Bonus: I decided to give her a permanent place in my Tamagotchi collection! 👾

j7VulTP.jpg

Captain's Log. Stardate 46265.29.

We've been stuck for 3 days orbiting Zombie Alpha II. A strange miasma has infiltrated the Enterprise's life support system, causing disturbing anomalous behavior in the crew. Outbursts of violence have shut down Sick Bay and Engineering, and overrun all security personnel.

I've ordered a full evacuation.

I'm the last one left. Time to finish the auto-destruct sequence.

IMG_0347.jpeg

IMG_0344.jpeg
All handmade and a pain in the backside! 😂
IMG_0336.jpeg

IMG_0334.jpeg

IMG_0330.jpeg

IMG_0333.jpeg

What was your favorite booth at the fair as a child? Cotton candy? Funnel cakes? Face painting? Balloons? Well, I have a lovely balloon stall, with a special balloon just for you! I’ve bedazzled my egg in the form of a Sweet Balloon! The balloon cart is made from foam poster board painted with acrylic paint and THICK craft wire - and yes, I made the wheels and handle myself, and the wheels turn!

To make it extra clear, the bedazzled egg is my entry egg.

IMG_3128.jpeg

IMG_3106.jpeg

IMG_3115.jpeg

IMG_3119.jpeg

IMG_3121.jpeg

IMG_3124.jpeg

A Celeste Chick just hatched from a Galaxy Egg!

IMG-7093.jpg

IMG-7092.jpg
IMG-7084.jpg

Progress pic of unpainted Celeste Chick and just the base coat of black on the egg.

IMG-7094.jpg

Finished egg on its own. I attached the two halves together with hot glue and a pipe cleaner.

IMG-7095.jpg

Finished Celeste Chick on her own. She turned out pretty cute!

aCGi6rr.jpeg

Black? Gray? Purple? Navy?
No more! From now on, Punchy is Neapolitan color!
🍨
Materials used:
Store-bought plastic egg, gesso, acrylic paint, impasto medium, air dry clay, cotton canvas fabric, minky fabric, quilting cotton fabric, piece of cork, cone part of a half-dozen egg carton, fabric glue, superglue, double-sided tape
d69PirM.jpeg

For some reason the name tag changed the colors in the picture slightly. Photography is weird

aCGi6rr.jpeg

Black? Gray? Purple? Navy?
No more! From now on, Punchy is Neapolitan color!
🍨
Materials used:
Store-bought plastic egg, gesso, acrylic paint, impasto medium, air dry clay, cotton canvas fabric, minky fabric, quilting cotton fabric, piece of cork, cone part of a half-dozen egg carton, fabric glue, superglue, double-sided tape
d69PirM.jpeg

For some reason the name tag changed the colors in the picture slightly. Photography is weird
Looks so yummy!

the more i scroll on this thread the more im thankful im not staff cuz gosh dang there are so!! many!! good!! entries!!! 😭😭💕💕💕💕 im so in love with so many of the entries you guys have no idea 😭😭😭 literally so many went to the moon and beyond you guys are amazing

I'm looking at the previous years entries again, so many cute ones, remember when our host was participating too?
omg the egg rocket!! forever iconic! 🚀✨

I have to echo that I’m so glad I’m not staff rn, ‘cause oh my GOD. Ya’ll are really out here making masterpieces out of eggs, the creativity in this community is insane and such a treasure to get to experience and admire! Community voting is going to be so hard. 😭

I'm looking at the previous years entries again, so many cute ones, remember when our host was participating too?
Ah yes, rip my Celeste/Blathers egg. Still…still hurts. 🥲

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back