• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The ATs of the ACAC

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
How come you guys hardley reply to them? Anyone is allowed to.

OK.

Anyone can also reply to any ATs within that week. But dont get too far.

torm should make it so that if you don't reply to the site for three days your suspended from tbt.

[quote="] No because what if you get grounded from the comp. Or something. [/quote]
I agree. I won't get grounded, but I might have a big paper or something due.

my parents never have grounded me. Oh no, i take that back, they grounded me when i got an 85% on my report card.

BASTOISE99 said:
my parents never have grounded me. Oh no, i take that back, they grounded me when i got an 85% on my report card.
You'll never be valedictorian if you get grades like that.

:p

It wasn't for my overall average. That was for math. I'm taking high school math in 8th grade and my teacher doesn't know how to teach. My overall average was like 94.8%. I'm not going for validictorian anyway. I'm going for the history award. In that i have 100%.

I have 100% in all my middles school classes. But in highschool classes which is Spanish, Chemistry, Geography, and English 2. I have a 100% in those classes too.

I take Earth Science for advanced science and advanced math. Next year in i'm applying for ap european history.

Back