• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Dream Address Thread

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Orange Hybrid Rose
Gold Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (69) +
The Dream Address Thread

The Dream Suite was released in an update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons on July 30th 2020. This feature allows you to visit other players islands, or for other players to visit your island, without having to play with them directly. The island you or others will see will be a capture of a moment, rather than updated in real time, so if you are someone who regularly likes to change your island you will need to update it regularly to ensure other people can see new changes. You can do this once per day.

1. How to Access the Dream Suite
  2. How to Find Your Dream Address
  3. How to Visit Another Player's Dream
  4. How to Share Your Dream Address on TBT

How to Access the Dream Suite 🌙
To access the Dream Suite you need to lie down on a bed (any bed - I've used a futon here) in your house. This will transport you to the Dream Suite where you will meet Luna.

EeLGiBVUYAE6fIC

How to Find Your Dream Address 🌙
To upload your island and obtain a dream address, select the option "I'd like to share a dream" from the menu. You will then be shown information about your island that will be shared with other players upon uploading your dream.

EeLGiBTUMAEcQhN

After uploading your dream, Luna will give you a 12-digit number. Share this number with other people to allow them to visit your island in a dream.

EeLGiBbUwAEDuKL

After you upload a dream, your DA will then be viewable from your Passport and your Island Map.

How to Visit Another Player's Dream 🌙
From the same menu above, select "I want to dream" and input another user's dream address to visit them. You will then be transported to their dream island. Here is me visiting one of our other moderators, @dizzy bone's, island in a dream.

EeLry1EU4AM3wwR

How to Share Your Dream Address on TBT 🌙
Make a post in this thread below to share your DA with other TBT users! 🐑

Please note: If you would like feedback on your island, please make your own individual threads in this section (The Airport) to do so rather than using this thread. Thank you!

🍂 M E L U R S U S 🍂
DA-3242-0156-8697

ACNH_Melursus_Fall.jpeg

Island Theme: Suburban
Representative: Panda - Red Theme
Secondary Character: Milly - Stargate/Sci-fi Theme
Hemisphere: Southern
Island Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ technically, added extra trees on purpose
melursusmap_2021_fall.jpeg

ACNH_Melursus_Fall_Milly.jpeg

Enjoy yourself!
DA-3242-0156-8697

Last edited:
Hi! Feel free to visit Gohanjima:
DA-0185-5584-2122

My island is mostly finished but I keep adding/modifying things pretty frequently.

The theme is mainly zen/Japanese with a Japanese garden, a public bath, a rock garden, a fish market, zen decoration for villagers' gardens, etc. But some other parts of the island are more natural.
All my beaches are set up for some classy relaxing time watching the ocean except for the family friendly corner which is more colourful.

I tried to keep the layout of my island as intact as I could using as little terraforming as possible.

Help yourselves with some equipment at the dreamers' corner!

IMG_20200730_142235_586.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, this is Ting from Cerulean.
Dream address: DA-3560-7289-1932
Hemisphere: Northern

I try to make my island cozy and comfortable for my villagers and me to live in. Just rebuilt the whole island, I took a lot of inspiration from a lot of natural looking islands.

I hope you will enjoy spending time visiting my island and meeting my villagers.

2EADCB89-E19A-49A3-910B-01B6999F4FFC.jpeg

Last edited:
DA-0078-2695-2866 - Cambry's dream address! my island is finished for the most part but there's one large undeveloped area + i'm altering things as I go. very relaxed vibes, not overly terraformed or anything but still a happy five star island. if you happen to visit and have any feedback feel free to message me <3 hope you enjoy!

circle-cropped.png

🌿Hungry For Cereal's dream island 🌿

Island Info:
Island Rep: Haiji
Theme: Country, Tropical, Zen, Fairycore & Cottagecore
Time set: 5.45PM
DA: 2666-9590-7972

i've created my own
dedicated thread for my island on the same board so
head there if u want more info. i've also included info on how to get to the
''hidden'' areas.

🌿The abandoned and maybe haunted mansion by the lake 🌿

imageedit_5_2606510793.png

~ 🌿~

🌿Serenity Teien (garden) 🌿

imageedit_7_2588810753.png

~ 🌿~

🌿The Countryside 🌿

imageedit_9_7817960126.png

~ 🌿~

imageedit_11_6871010590.png

~ 🌿~

imageedit_19_6694331900.png

~ 🌿~

🌿The Gnome Village 🌿

imageedit_15_5123378054.png

~ 🌿~

imageedit_17_6242963845.png

Pick up a ladder at the island entrance down the resident service as some areas need a ladder to access​

Last edited:
7702-5609-5753
Te Fiti island from the Northern Hemisphere.
My island is near complete, there is no set theme but it is close to being more natural.

49A8082F-26D8-4CB0-99C3-5033066FBC52.jpeg
DA-0342-6344-2800
Island:
Kikiri
Residents: Bam, Chief, Diana, Fauna, Kiki, Marshal, Rosie, Stella, Sherb and Wolfgang
Theme: Country village, natural woodlands and farm with other elements mixed in
Season: Spring/Cherry Blossoms
Highlights: Cafe/restaurant/boardwalk on the beach, fairy garden/Kikiri falls (near my house), outdoor cinema, vaporwave style infinity pool, French cafe, spooky cemetery
BA7CA230-D582-41F3-BA43-D1BA802E99A9.jpeg

Don’t forget to pick up the ladder! Feedback welcome! (DM me 💖🥰💕😍)
878CCBA9-BBE0-43B0-8B99-749990EED346.jpeg

8E906540-7AEE-44ED-AFFD-3CB3BBD0DC12.jpeg
6341D31C-1E96-4012-855B-CDAD6AA517C0.jpeg

Last edited:
My DA for Mistfall is: DA-5007-4421-4546.
It's a 4 star Island that's still being worked on, but I still wanted to share!

(Will Update the Post to Add more Info when I have more Time :) )

DA-4531-1650-0774
Lilac

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Theme: A tourist-y historic island off the coast. Lots of brick roads, flowers, and paths to bike around.

I’m still working very hard on it, but I’d love for others to check out what I have done! I’ll be updating this as I go along🙂

Feel free to visit and explore Aurantia!

Dream address: DA-8507-6721-8690
Hemisphere: Northern

It's a 5 star island with a natural theme, but there are still some areas left which are unfinished. Nevertheless, I want it to share with you and hope you enjoy it :)

Last edited:
DA-0146-3260-4601
Laverre

Thanks in advance if you come! I appreciate all feedback. It's a simple town, not really a heavy theme, but it works! :D
(Also yes it's still a work in progress)

Edit: I've added some things to better the experience. Come look again to see the improvement!​

Last edited:
Feel free to visit and explore my island Pharloom. My DA is 2717-0353-5081 and I live in the Northern Hemisphere. My island is a five star island but it is very basic looking, so keep your expectations low.

Welcome to Docemel Island
DA 2031-6581-9929
If you visit please share feedback, the island is a wip!

5 star, not themed but I would say rustic vacation town (I invented this lol)
Attractions: farm, hotel/hostel, diner/bar, beach club
Villagers: raymond, dobie, bluebear, roald, bones, diana, rex, buck, shari and papi

Pictures:
EdOqqSeUcAApbKj 00-44-04-932.jpeg

EeH11b5UwAIwLMT.jpeg

EeCC_5hUMAAM1a-.jpeg

My dream address is:
DA-7207-3897-6363

5-star symmetrical island with no real theme. I tried to keep it natural and fun.

DA-3231-6278-9739

Welcome to Amity! I'm Resident Rep Valerie Brody but everyone just calls me Brody. I hope you enjoy your visit!

My island is named after the fictional island where the movie JAWS is set.
There are some movie/shark references and the town tune is the JAWS theme but otherwise there's no real theme to my island.
The main part is set up like a small community but other areas are just things I'm interested in or just wanted to have.
My island is a 5 Star island.

I can't think of anything else to mention so...

I hope you come visit & I hope you have a nice time! Thank you!​

My dream address : DA-8756-8097-0783
Hemisphere : Northern
Theme : Global

My island is a huge work in progress. Still trying to get blue roses and moving all my money rocks together.

Back