• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Perfect Fruit Exchange (ACNL)

I have every single basketed item in the game. This includes, Bamboo shoots, Persimmons, Lemons, Lychees, Mangoes, Durians, Bananas, Coconuts, and all normal town fruits and all perfect fruits. I can give all for free :)

I have every single basketed item in the game. This includes, Bamboo shoots, Persimmons, Lemons, Lychees, Mangoes, Durians, Bananas, Coconuts, and all normal town fruits and all perfect fruits. I can give all for free :)
hii bestie can i get some bamboo shoots and coconuts?

Looking for perfect fruits! specifically; perfect oranges, perfect pears and perfect cherries! (looking for 4-6 stacks of each)
I have TONS of perfect peaches I can exchange in return :) Please lmk by liking & responding to my comment here or send me a DM!

Looking for perfect fruits! specifically; perfect oranges, perfect pears and perfect cherries! (looking for 4-6 stacks of each)
I have TONS of perfect peaches I can exchange in return :) Please lmk by liking & responding to my comment here or send me a DM!
I have all fruit and perfect fruit in the game and quite a lot so I can help you sometime!

Also because its alot of fruits may I come drop them off instead?

I have every fruit I mean everyone even Durian. Anyone wanna help me clear out some inventory?
Post automatically merged:

I have all the fruits

Last edited:
I'm just seeking a perfect apple now! I can offer perfect pears or perfect peaches in exchange. c: I'm in Eastern time and my 3DS friend code is 4098-5059-1259 if anyone wants to work out a time to trade. got all of them!!

Looking for all perfect fruit except for peaches! Can trade peaches ♡
If you're still looking/interested I can offer perfect pears! ^^

Last edited:
I'm seeking all perfect fruit except pears for the current event! I just need one of each and can offer perfect pears in exchange. c: I'm in Eastern time and my 3DS friend code is 4098-5059-1259 if anyone wants to work out a time to trade.

I have perfect cherries :^D I would love a perfect pear for this event as well!

Edited and up-to-date: Looking for perfect peaches and apples! Can trade perfect cherries and 1 perfect pair! Also have 1 perfect orange for the picture if possible. Please PM me if available to help! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I'm also going to be in need of perfect fruit for this event because I didn't have any besides my native fruit. I need apple, orange, pear, and cherry

I have lots of perfect peaches I can offer!

I'm seeking all perfect fruit except pears for the current event! I just need one of each and can offer perfect pears in exchange. c: I'm in Eastern time and my 3DS friend code is 4098-5059-1259 if anyone wants to work out a time to trade.

Yes, please!
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I can offer a perfect orange, I need perfect peaches and apples! :lemon:

do you still need oranges?
Yes, please!

I’m looking for perfect apples, pears and peaches. I can offer perfect cherries and oranges in return.

Back