• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

This is it... Goodbye

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I guess it is finally goodbye.
You will possibly forget about me in a few days.

I really want to stay and keep my account, I really like it here.I wish I could stay here but it's kinda my choice and not my choice at the same time.

I miss this site already, it's unique and everyone was so nice!.
It's a shame TBT 3.0 was delayed so I'd never got to experience it but I really hope it goes great and you all enjoy it!

I hope you enjoy new horizons and all the other games coming. I hope you all stay healthy and safe from Covid-19 (Coronavirus).

I am really sorry I had to leave.
For any more information read my thread from a few months https://www.belltreeforums.com/entry.php?8745-Less-than-a-year-away

Thankyou, and goodbye
Final Stats:

121 Bells
10 Seashells
0 Tickets
1 Balloon Tokens
0 Bad Luck Charms
0 Mementos
0 Tinsel
510 Posts
10 Blogs
14 Friends
3 Groups

Twiggy_Star
26th March 2019 - 26th March 2020

How confusing, you claim your accounts always get banned before their two year anniversary? Have you tried not making people mad at you? Why would you even preemptively leave?

I wish you well, just remember to keep your log in information if you wish to return. Making a new account is always going to get you in trouble, even if you forget your log in information for your first account. Stay safe and I hope to see you return someday :)

Back