• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

trading art for camp collectibles ✨️

xSuperMario64x

call me Bug 🇨🇦💜🐛
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Planet Glow Wand
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Planet Glow Wand
Sweet Feather
Tetris Grid
Pinky
Invader
Goomba
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (207) +
hello all 😌

I already have two commissions I'm planning on making in exchange for camp collectibles, and I figure if anyone else is interested I'd throw this opportunity out there!

you can look at my art gallery (linked in my signature) to see what kind of art I can provide, as well as get a general idea of what types of things I draw. feel free to drop references below, even if you're not sure if it's something I would draw!

collectibles I'm most interested in are the planet glow wand, moon bunny, andromeda potion, and space whale! though I am prioritizing the wand and potion~

this is not first come first served, and I can't guarantee if I'll accept your request. I'm more likely to accept if what you want drawn is something more like what I usually draw, or if the offer is tempting enough 👀

ty for your interest and for checking out my thread! ☺️💕

Back