• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turnip Treasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I heavily considered selling at the previous price, I ultimately held. Even though I'm not a gambler, the payout would've been great and I've already been burned on the stalk market previously, I just decided I might as well try and see if there is one more higher payout. Need all the TBT I can get and will end up blasting through it all in record time anyway, so what the heck.

And I forgot to update tonight's sell price!

But, I don't think anyone will be complaining too much about missing out on a few extra hours of this price.

I'm gonna go ahead and get out while I still can. +59 bells is better than nothing.
1710420903438.png
Yikes- I'm glad I sold when I did.

It seems to be only getting worse from here, I don’t think it’ll spike back up anytime soon…

I’m just happy to always sell mine when the turnip price reaches 200+ the first time.

Hmm tempting but we still have until Sunday at noon so that’s what… 5 more prices to go?

I can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back