• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Looking for lolly! I just logged back in for the first time in a while so I don’t have much to offer. Is this possible? :)

Oh! Yes please I love basically all the squirrels so having one on my island would make me very happy ^.^
Hey I'm so sorry for the late reply! 💖 You can have her if you still want her ^^ whenever you have an empty plot please let me know and I'll get Pecan in boxes for you.

Hey I'm so sorry for the late reply! 💖 You can have her if you still want her ^^ whenever you have an empty plot please let me know and I'll get Pecan in boxes for you.
Yeah I have an empty plot ^.^ my sisterly villager wanted to move out and she's in boxes already just gotta tt and she'll be gone!

Hi there! I'm interested in Agnes if she's still available
She is still available, yes :) if you're still interested in giving her a new home please let me know.
Hi there! How much are you charging for Sasha? ^^
I will accept 150 TBT for Sasha since I found him naturally on a random NMT island, I do not have his Amiibo. If that sounds fair please let me know!

She is still available, yes :) if you're still interested in giving her a new home please let me know.

I will accept 150 TBT for Sasha since I found him naturally on a random NMT island, I do not have his Amiibo. If that sounds fair please let me know!
I'll take him! I have an open plot at the moment.

I would love to take Agnes. Let me know how much you want for her! I have an empty plot right now but can stretch it out if you need time :)
I'll take him! I have an open plot at the moment.
Thank you both for adopting some new friends today! ☺ once your requested villagers are ready in boxes I will message you one at a time.

Hi there! Is Judy available for reservation? I can offer 150 TBT for her. I have an empty plot available and can move her in whenever she is in boxes :giggle:

Hi there! Is Judy available for reservation? I can offer 150 TBT for her. I have an empty plot available and can move her in whenever she is in boxes :giggle:
She is, yes! If you would like to reserve her, you may send the 150 TBT adoption fee up front, thanks so much! Will you be available to pick her up a little later today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back