• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Warehouse and Storage Question

Chiana

Bells
Switch
2252-4095-1731
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Orange (Fruit)
Classic Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
I am confused about the limits. I am going to get the warehouse plan for a month to store items. How many furniture and how many clothing items can we have in the basic inventory? How many additional items of each type, or both combined can be put in the warehouse?

It’s like 4000, then up to 5000 with the plan. It’s unlikely you’ll ever run up into being told your clothing/item inventory is full either way

It’s like 4000, then up to 5000 with the plan. It’s unlikely you’ll ever run up into being told your clothing/item inventory is full either way
Well, I will focus on storing furniture then. I have been at the limit so many times and discarded a LOT along the way. So I am figuring even with the warehouse, it will not be long before I am at the limit. Since I will not be able to pull things out the warehouse and discard them, I had better be a bit more ruthless in my clear out before storing things.

Back