• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I saw the cutest beagle at the store a few days ago. The owners were great. I told them that my first dog was a beagle and they allowed me to play with him.
I recently discovered a few new (to me) songs that I like, and added some of them to my playlists on Spotify.
I ended up working that shift that my old store had posted up. It ended up being not that bad, and it was a four extra hours of pay.
I had Subway for the first time in forever. My dad took me before work today. I had my usual sandwich and one of those new footlong churros.
I managed to find the motivation to finally clean my room again. It's been a stressful time, but that period is over so things should be up from here.
I'm scheduled overtime next week and I'm looking forward to the hours. It's my first time getting overtime at my current job.

Looks like posting by the week is going to be the trend from now on. 😅

Sunday 25th February
I spent much of my day focused on housework and not enough on relaxing. I need to get better at that!

Monday 26th February
I took the leftover lemon and coffee cupcakes I made on Saturday into work and they went down incredibly well with the rest of the department. :D

Tuesday 27th February
I can't even tell you what I did this day. 😂 Wait, I remember what I did this day. I had worked on Luck of the Dragon math on Monday evening and drawn the winners, then on Tuesday I needed to actually put together the public post.

Wednesday 28th February
I managed to get some work done on short notice for a teacher.

I took my partner out for dinner and cocktails as a thank-you for her support over the past few months. It's been a wild ride finally getting my ADHD diagnosis confirmed and finding a new job that suits the way I operate (bonus points for being better paid) and I know it hasn't been easy on her either. She had a great time, appreciated that I had acknowledged how difficult it was for her and how much she had supported me during this time (emotionally/financially/mentally), and she was gushing about the date for days after. 🖤

Thursday 29th February
Finally got a new cactus. 🌵 My parents stole my last one! 😂
20240301-083533.jpg

He was supposed to sit inside the Bulbasaur plant pot but, uh, he's too big! So I'll need to find something else suitable.
Oh, and Peter Pan and Pinocchio represent me perfectly as a person. 😂

I also managed to get more short-notice work done, this time for our student teacher. She had an assessed class the next day and needed a practical microbiology task prepared. I was glad to take some of the stress off her, and the following day she told me the pupils had been really enthusiastic and enjoyed the practical.

I came home and finally closed the Lunar New Year 2024 event! The timing of this kind of clashed with a lot happening in my own life, but we did it. 💪

Friday 1st March
One of the lead officers from the service I work through stopped by my office and she brought me a mini figure for my desk! She said he's representative of my new journey. 🥰
20240305-044219.jpg

I had a friend stay over. We ordered in duck katsu curry, played Mario Party Superstars, and watched the Super Mario Bros Movie. Well, she watched the movie. I fell asleep halfway through. I felt bad but she was really nice about it. 😅

Saturday 2nd March
I woke-up early and my friend was still asleep, so I sat in the living room and caught up with things online. I ended up making arrangements to buy axolotls! I've two lovely friends coming to live with me next weekend.

My partner brought home croissants for breakfast and the three of us hung out until midday. We walked her halfway home and then went shopping. I'd been eyeballing a new Lego set that launched last month and finally had the money to justify buying it. :D
20240302-143455.jpg

Afterwards we came home and made a pot of miso soup and baked bread. 🍞

Sunday 3rd March
Went to an arts and crafts market with my friends. I spent far too much money but had a great time.

My friend was recently in Brazil to receive an award. He brought us back some lovely and culturally relevant gifts: a wooden frog guiro for my girlfriend, a quartz cat for me, and a joint gift of a woven tapestry. He watched all of them being made!

I came home and played with Lego. 🧱
20240303-123154.jpg

Monday 4th March
Had a very busy day at work preparing for a lot of practical work taking place on March 6th and then had a last-minute requisition thrown at me (received it 1:45 PM; they wanted the chemicals made up by 9:45 AM March 5th). It was challenging but I managed to pull it off. 💪

Came home and baked bread with my partner. 🍞

We ordered salt n chilli chicken and chips for dinner. 😋

- Nervous and excited! I have a week off from work soon (my manager needed to use up my annual leave from last year), so I booked an impromptu 5 day solo trip to Poland 🤭 I basically wanted to test out how I was with solo travel before I do any big expensive solo trips in the future, plus the city I'm visiting has always been on my bucket list.

went to london with my sibling a few days ago to go see garth marenghi's incarcerat book tour in london. was really really awesome!!!! met him and got a signed book too! gotta wait a few months for my sibling to get some pictures developed which am hyped about. i need to buy the first novel so that i can display them together somewhere in the abode.

also had marinated tofu and leek and potato soup for lunch earlier and it slapped

Looks like posting by the week is going to be the trend from now on. 😅

Sunday 25th February
I spent much of my day focused on housework and not enough on relaxing. I need to get better at that!

Monday 26th February
I took the leftover lemon and coffee cupcakes I made on Saturday into work and they went down incredibly well with the rest of the department. :D

Tuesday 27th February
I can't even tell you what I did this day. 😂 Wait, I remember what I did this day. I had worked on Luck of the Dragon math on Monday evening and drawn the winners, then on Tuesday I needed to actually put together the public post.

Wednesday 28th February
I managed to get some work done on short notice for a teacher.

I took my partner out for dinner and cocktails as a thank-you for her support over the past few months. It's been a wild ride finally getting my ADHD diagnosis confirmed and finding a new job that suits the way I operate (bonus points for being better paid) and I know it hasn't been easy on her either. She had a great time, appreciated that I had acknowledged how difficult it was for her and how much she had supported me during this time (emotionally/financially/mentally), and she was gushing about the date for days after. 🖤

Thursday 29th February
Finally got a new cactus. 🌵 My parents stole my last one! 😂
20240301-083533.jpg

He was supposed to sit inside the Bulbasaur plant pot but, uh, he's too big! So I'll need to find something else suitable.
Oh, and Peter Pan and Pinocchio represent me perfectly as a person. 😂

I also managed to get more short-notice work done, this time for our student teacher. She had an assessed class the next day and needed a practical microbiology task prepared. I was glad to take some of the stress off her, and the following day she told me the pupils had been really enthusiastic and enjoyed the practical.

I came home and finally closed the Lunar New Year 2024 event! The timing of this kind of clashed with a lot happening in my own life, but we did it. 💪

Friday 1st March
One of the lead officers from the service I work through stopped by my office and she brought me a mini figure for my desk! She said he's representative of my new journey. 🥰
20240305-044219.jpg

I had a friend stay over. We ordered in duck katsu curry, played Mario Party Superstars, and watched the Super Mario Bros Movie. Well, she watched the movie. I fell asleep halfway through. I felt bad but she was really nice about it. 😅

Saturday 2nd March
I woke-up early and my friend was still asleep, so I sat in the living room and caught up with things online. I ended up making arrangements to buy axolotls! I've two lovely friends coming to live with me next weekend.

My partner brought home croissants for breakfast and the three of us hung out until midday. We walked her halfway home and then went shopping. I'd been eyeballing a new Lego set that launched last month and finally had the money to justify buying it. :D
20240302-143455.jpg

Afterwards we came home and made a pot of miso soup and baked bread. 🍞

Sunday 3rd March
Went to an arts and crafts market with my friends. I spent far too much money but had a great time.

My friend was recently in Brazil to receive an award. He brought us back some lovely and culturally relevant gifts: a wooden frog guiro for my girlfriend, a quartz cat for me, and a joint gift of a woven tapestry. He watched all of them being made!

I came home and played with Lego. 🧱
20240303-123154.jpg

Monday 4th March
Had a very busy day at work preparing for a lot of practical work taking place on March 6th and then had a last-minute requisition thrown at me (received it 1:45 PM; they wanted the chemicals made up by 9:45 AM March 5th). It was challenging but I managed to pull it off. 💪

Came home and baked bread with my partner. 🍞

We ordered salt n chilli chicken and chips for dinner. 😋
Love the Peter Pan and Pinocchio funko pops :)

Love the Peter Pan and Pinocchio funko pops :)
These two follow me from job to job. They are there to represent my maturity and masculinity (!) 😂

Tuesday March 5th 2024
- I got a lot of work done today! If it weren't for certain chemicals needing to be made fresh on the day I'd have all of my requisitions for the week fulfilled already.

- As of this morning I'm germinating mung beans in my office. It is an experience. And by that I mean it was sweltering. They like heat and humidity. Chris is British and acclimatised to the cold. The mung beans won the thermostat fight.

- My partner and I baked a big batch of strawberry cupcakes this evening. 🍓

- Woke up early and was productive at work. 📊

- Had my semi-annual dentist appointment and it went well. 😁

- Loved on my kitties again. 🐱

- Headed to the gym to exercise tonight. 🏋️‍♂️

- The Dallas STARS play the San Jose Sharks again tonight, this time in San Jose. Hoping for another victory! 🏒 🔥 💚

I got my Netherite armor decently repaired in Minecraft today! I did some mining in the Nether with all the TNT I’d gotten so far and came out with a lot of Ancient Debris, so now it’s all at least over half durability (and a couple pieces are nearly back to full)! Also found buried treasure with the map I got last time and got my conduit set up!

I watched Grian’s new Hermitcraft episode with my parents this evening (and was feeling better enough to stay awake this time)!

We had a great day today. Me and my mom took Aurora to the park this morning and met some friends there. We saw three bunnies while we were there. Aurora also got to play with her friend Mika
EA26496A-ED62-4BA1-BEB1-6A096A97856D.jpeg

7AB22A9A-1994-4EE0-9461-02F5D4565EBC.jpeg
413ED277-E430-4269-AE01-9A53CDAE685D.jpeg
C39D2180-BEA0-4C3C-9FF5-0DB48D500045.jpeg

A05D1572-9356-4042-9FAB-44917F6E3D38.jpeg
We had a great day at the Strawberry festival. Thankfully it didn’t rain until after we got home.
So many plants and flowers
221C32BE-1077-4B0D-AC81-F2D6A78EFB14.jpeg

87B235E0-5D60-46EF-9AC6-AF72F56F80AA.jpeg

43903621-80EA-40F5-9073-09A03EA5AA1D.jpeg

FB6A33FD-01D9-4EEE-B6E6-368B21749509.jpeg

The strawberry turns into a bag
I thought of @Xara when I saw this shirt
BC8E1BB1-F05D-4DFD-996D-50EB425B9254.jpeg

These were part of an art show
8B4379B0-2AD1-41EA-9DCF-C982CF04E1BD.jpeg
C823A6ED-3F3A-4E9E-A12A-9BA292E5FB11.jpeg

37CB0E77-4EA6-4B61-9E5F-2E10754F9906.jpeg

Just because I love funnel cake
1A7B30C9-20B8-447B-BD1F-CDE7E65FB63B.jpeg
7CBF0916-F24F-4169-A862-0CB84CAD243A.jpeg

9A20D2D3-1597-4AFC-BC54-933A86B76F2C.jpeg
having a relaxing evening listening to the rain and snuggles from Aurora.
Hope everyone had a great day .

Last edited:
Was originally meant to post this literally last week, but things kept piling up day after day, constantly pushing it back lol. Because my oh my, the week long break I had from college and getting to spend time vibing with @/xSuperMario64x (Bug) during his visit here to Canada was amazing. 🥺

February 25, 2024
  • Feel free to skip this absolutely massive, massive point. Me and Bug went to the Canadian International Auto Show. And as you would’ve guessed, there were a bunch of cars showcased there! Long story short, I was able to witness many cars in person that appeared in the Gran Turismo series. Words aren’t enough to describe how happy it made me to see them, especially when I already drove a handful of them virtually ever since I was young. It also made Bug happy seeing me being overjoyed by these silly vehicles hehe. 😅 There’s also one I want to mention that @/Xara and @/LadyDestani would definitely love to know (though, the former already knows what it is hehe)! Don’t worry you two, I put it in the first spoiler so you don’t get a headache trying to scroll through the other ones lol. Anyways, I’ll dump some photos of the cars both at the show and how they look like in the game!
Not counting 3 that I've already seen before, this means that I've spotted a whopping 17 cars to add to my identified cars list!
The pink C1 Corvette from the Barbie movie appeared in the auto show! Looks pretty nice with all the pink on it which I really like. Be warned, this car is known to jump metres into the air if the driver were to get spooked by someone behind! If you know, you know lol. I'm fully aware that there are some visual differences between the two as the one in person is from 1957 and the one in-game is from 1958 if I'm not wrong.
Barbie-Corvette.png

Debuted in: Gran Turismo 4
Well there you go, it's already happened. 😂
Willow-Springs-International-Raceway-Horse-Thief-Mile-6.jpg
Bug’s mind was blown when he learned the fact that this car has a 16 cylinder engine lol.
Bugatti-Chiron.png

Debuted in: Gran Turismo 7
Alsace-Test-Course-Reverse-1.jpg
I literally gasped within .001 seconds when I saw this car! As you could probably tell, Porsche designed this car for the purpose of adding it to Gran Turismo 7.
Porsche-Vision-Gran-Turismo.png

Willow-Springs-International-Raceway-Horse-Thief-Mile-4.jpg

Here's a fun fact: This car actually shows up on the game cover (the one in blue)!
1709698092196.png
Porsche VGT.png
I will never stop being amused by this electric vehicle that I’d like to call a “spaceship”.
Porsche-Spaceship.png

Debuted in: Gran Turismo Sport
Willow-Springs-International-Raceway-Streets-of-Willow-Springs.jpg
It’s amazing to see this car in person! I really took a good look at it just soaking in all the details. I may even try to recreate this livery in the game!
Porsche-911-GT3-RS-992.png

Colorado-Springs-Lake-2.jpg
Due to its nature of being heavily modified, I was contemplating quite a while if I should add it to my identified cars list or not. In the end, I added it anyway since this Silvia at one point in its life was stock in performance and appearance. Notice the driver’s side being on the right!
Nissan-Silvia-S15.png

Debuted in: Gran Turismo 2
Here’s what the Silvia looks like in stock form.
Circuit-de-Barcelona-Catalunya-Rallycross-Layout-1.jpg
Sadly, it's one of those cars that only appeared in the older games and hasn't returned.
First-Generation-Toyota-Celica.png

Debuted in: Gran Turismo 4 Prologue
1709690471072.png
I know the one in real life is a convertible and the one in-game isn’t but this is still a win despite already spotting this car. And yes, the person you see with a Mario racing helmet is Bug himself hehehe.
Lexus-LC500.png

N-rburgring-Nordschleife.jpg
Wasn’t expecting to see the Zonda R at the car show, let alone Pagani!
Pagani-Zonda-R.png

Debuted in: Gran Turismo 5
Dragon-Trail-Seaside.jpg
The side mirrors look pretty funky lol.
Pagani-Huayra.jpg

Debuted in: Gran Turismo 6
24-Heures-du-Mans-race-track-no-chicane.jpg
I already saw this Mercedes almost a couple of years ago at a car meet. But hey, seeing it again is great regardless!
Mercedes-Benz-SLR-Mc-Laren.png

Debuted in: Gran Turismo 4
Alsace-Test-Course-1.jpg
Unexpected car to have spotted here. I’m sorry to say this, but I like to call it the “pogging car” lol. Unfortunately, it's yet another car that only appeared in the older Gran Turismo games.
Shelby-Series-1.png

1709691156184.png
I remember seeing this near my college one time. To see it in pristine condition is lovely! I'm getting licence test flashbacks here jsdlfdfsbg.
Second-Generation-Dodge-Viper-GTS.png

Debuted in: Gran Turismo (1)
Lake-Louise-Long-Track.jpg
I want to say how funny it is seeing this Lamborghini parked right next to a tractor (called the Lamborghini 2R) haha.
Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP-640.png

Debuted in: Gran Turismo 5
Autodrome-Lago-Maggiore-West.jpg
Oh my goodness, I absolutely loved how it sounds and looks in Gran Turismo 7, so to see this legend in person makes me extremely happy!
Porsche-Carrera-GT.png

Kyoto-Driving-Park-Yamagiwa.jpg
Despite the 918 Spyder being over a decade old, its design still looks modern and fresh (and to a certain extent, the aforementioned Carrera GT!).
Porsche-918-Spyder-Alt.png

Weather-Tech-Raceway-Laguna-Seca-10.jpg
Its name means “The Ferrari” in Italian. Like wow, who would’ve guessed?!?
Ferrari-La-Ferrari.png

Willow-Springs-International-Raceway-Streets-of-Willow-Springs-1.jpg
It’s actually not the first time that Bug saw a Shelby Cobra in general, but it definitely was for me!
Shelby-Cobra-427.png

Willow-Springs-International-Raceway-Big-Willow-4.jpg
What can I say other than the fact I can virtually drive this car in a video game lol.
Ferrari-288-GTO.png

Circuit-de-Barcelona-Catalunya-National-Layout-1.jpg
I remember driving this car back in 2012 when Gran Turismo 5 was new. I absolutely love the design of this Ferrari, and the pop-up headlights make it even better!
Ferrari-F40.png

Debuted in: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Autodrome-Lago-Maggiore-East-End-Reverse.jpg
The first Ferrari I was exposed to in the series... Back in the PSP days!
Ferrari-Enzo.png

Debuted in: Gran Turismo PSP
Red-Bull-Ring-3.jpg
Apparently, this Ferrari in particular was parked away in an underground condo parking lot for 25 years. They call it a “condo find” and I don’t know how it’s still in pristine condition after all that time. Yes, I notice that the wheels have been removed.
Ferrari-365-GTB4.png

Willow-Springs-International-Raceway-Horse-Thief-Mile-5.jpg
  • Bug and I went to go eat some Korean food, more specifically Korean corn dogs, glass noodle dumplings, and taiyaki!
  • After eating, we went to a small store nearby to look at cute stuff. The main highlight while we were there was that I heard a few recognizable soundtracks from various video games, more specifically from Plants Vs. Zombies, The Legend of Zelda, and even Animal Crossing!
February 26, 2024
  • Bug and I didn’t do much on this day, but we went to the mall to look around and pretty much chill… We ate some poutine after hehehe.
  • Bug gifted me a couple of things. One is a blue jay squishmallow named Babs who is so adorable and cute, especially since I really like birds in general. The second thing he gifted made me burst out laughing upon seeing it. Bug got me a pink Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 just because of its colour LOL.
An absolute unit towering over the pink Aventador. :LOL:
Chonko blue jay and pink car.png

February 27, 2024
  • Not much happened on this day, but we vibed in the library for a while.
  • We ate Jamaican beef patties and eventually ate at Jollibee where we had a chicken sandwich and spaghetti!
February 28, 2024
  • We went to the Ontario Science Centre and checked out a lot of things with interactive stuff here and there!
  • After visiting, we ate at a restaurant. I had Bug try out pancit canton, chicken sisig, and tofu sisig with rice on the side! It filled us right up. For those curious, "sisig" means "to make sour" in Tagalog hehe.
February 29, 2024
  • Definitely one of the highlights of the week. Bug and I went to the CN Tower! Enjoying the scenery and how far we can see up ahead (it was a bit cloudy for a while, but thankfully cleared up), we were just vibing making the most of it. We also went beyond by going up further to the SkyPod which happens to be one of the highest observation platforms in the world!... There were also some glass floors that made me feel scared. Meanwhile, Bug was doing just fine while a young child was literally jumping on there lol.
  • After dealing with heights, we went to go eat crepes that had nutella, bananas, and strawberries inside! 😋
March 1, 2024
  • My mom and sister got to meet up with Bug again! We all ended up going to Ikea together and looked around (yes, I am happy about this lol). We also eventually ate food there which tasted pretty great (though, the salmon leaves a lot to be desired hmmmmmm)! It was actually the first time ever that Bug visited Ikea, so I’m sure it was quite the experience for him! 🇸🇪
  • I know without a doubt that Xara mentioned this already, but Bug and I got to meet her in person for the first time ever! 🥹 It’s absolutely amazing that I got to meet another person from TBT and I’ll remember this for a very long time. I’d like to point out that her laugh is extremely contagious. Like, it just brings good vibes. One of the first things she said to me was “you’re so tall” lol. Bug and I gave her gifts which was an axolotl squishmallow and an axolotl backpack keychain! Great to hear that she absolutely loved them. 🥰
March 2, 2024
  • My sister and I went to a different mall with Bug and had a great time just going to different shops and vibing together.
March 3, 2024
  • It was the last day that Bug and I met before he had to head back home. We went to the mall for a bit and went for a small car stroll for the last time. The great thing is, Bug was blessed to see two different Honda S2000s lol. One in red and one in silver! But yes, it was very sad having to part ways again for quite a while and not knowing when exactly we'll see each other in person again. Regardless, we've made a lot of memories and I'll remember them for a very long time. 😭 I'm very thankful that he got back home safely to his home state eventually.
  • I had a lengthy chat with @/Roxxy and had a good time with her! Really appreciate her being a great friend of mine. 💜
March 4, 2024
  • The weather was clear and sunny.
  • Passed a midterm exam the first day back after the break. I was happy that it happened at all since I did my best to study for it and that the professor wasn't entirely teaching the content properly for this particular class.
March 5, 2024
  • I had to do another midterm and was pleasantly surprised that I did very well on it considering there were so many questions to answer! It left me feeling pretty good and thankful, especially since it's the last one I had to do. 😌
  • I bought some chicken from Popeyes to treat myself and my mother.
  • Played Gran Turismo 7 (plus a few days prior) and did a few custom races. Yes, it also involved duking out against other cars I saw at the auto show that I still feel very happy about hehe.🏎️
Not pictured here is the Shelby Series 1 and the first-generation Toyota Celica. It's a full grid!
Northern-Isle-Speedway-1.jpg

Attachments

• 1709691157448.png
    1709691157448.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Today my mood wasn’t good but it was slightly better overall than yesterday.

Chatted a little with a friend two nights ago; I missed chatting with her and hearing about her bunnies ☺️.

Today, I’m happy that in Genshin I found two remarkable chests in Fontaine that weren’t listed in the guide 🙂. One item, coincidentally, earlier I wondered why it wasn’t obtainable as a blueprint.

Only ten more chests to go in two areas of Fontaine until I get one of the profile cards that I want 🙂.

I accidentally chose the level 90 version of a trounce domain but managed to clear it and only needed to revive one unit and only once 🙂. I had a lot of fun since I could tell my work on Raiden is paying off.

Spanky and Jewels were so cute this morning and in the evening playing. It was so funny to see Spanky wiggle her butt before chasing Jewels and another time the minute Jewels had her back turned and was walking away, she ran after her and pounced on Jewels 😹😹. Her small size means nothing; she does well against Jewels even though Jewels is bigger than her by a lot ☺️.

- The Dallas STARS play the San Jose Sharks again tonight, this time in San Jose. Hoping for another victory! 🏒 🔥 💚

THEY DID IT!!! They were down 6-3 in the third period against the Sharks, but scored 3 goals to TIE IT 6-6, and the Stars won it in overtime 7-6!!! MY NIGHT IS MADE AND MY EXCITEMENT IS IMMEASURABLE!! 😭

Also having fun binging Pokemon Master Journeys and playing Pokemon Legends: Arceus. :3

* Apollo gave me his pic in New Horizons! ^__^ He gave it to me when he, ya know, did his barge-in antics! 😂😂😂 What an interesting way to get a villagers picture! I wonder if this method is in New Leaf too... I am still trying to get his pic in New Leaf. I know April Fool's Day will be here before we can blink, but I would like to get it the traditional way. He barged in two weeks ago and also today (WHILE THERE WERE HOLES AROUND MY HOUSE AND MY MAIN LIGHT OFF), so he should be about at a high enough friendship ^^ Also, in New Leaf, I went to talk to him after he left. What happened? "cAn I cOmE oVeR lAtEr? O__o (so we did that too) 😅

* He also a few minutes after invited me to his house. He allowed me to take some furniture home for free and I bought I think his rattan bed. He also gave me K.K. Rock. I love how they give you the song they play in their house in this version when they first invite you. It would be awesome if this was in CF and NL, even though it is rare in the former, though the same can be argued for NH. Also, I feel like you have to have a high friendship with them in NH for them to ask to come over/invite you to their house.

The visiting system in these last two games is hectic. O__o It is a lot more calm in WW and CF, despite them being pretty frequent in the former, though last week, I remember getting a WW and CF one on the same day (both were at my house). My villagers are addicted to visits. XDDD

* I caught up on some of Daniel Plotagon's videos, since it had been a been since I watched them, and his new videos are so funny, creative, and witty. XDDD Unfortunately, his uploads have been few and far between, probably because of school. He's mentioned before that it takes away his time and drains his energy. I am hoping he will start uploading more often once he graduates in a few months. ^-^

* I am really excited for the new Papa's game coming out: Papa's Paleteria To Go. I do not know if I mentioned this on this thread, but the release date is March 7th. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I may even get to play it tomorrow, since Apple has been releasing apps a day early for years now. The last few Papa's apps were in this situation, and so was Gacha Life 2 just back in October last year.

• i bought myself a TV the other night and I LOVE IT!!!!!! it's the same model my sister has, but smaller.
    kxNoKUm.jpeg
  • i got more cutesy things to go in my ugly man shrine, and another poster shipped. my comfort character corner is growing! yippee!!
    a3FRzM2.jpeg
  • i got a NEW petticoat so now all my coords will be EXTRA. DARN. POOFY. im considering getting a better hoop skirt for extra structure and then i'll be UNSTOPPABLE.
    MQw14b0.jpeg
  • i know i've been talking about him a bit but i finally got some good news and this is the BIGGEST reason i'm in this thread: MY BOYFRIEND FINALLY GOT A JOB!!!!!!!! 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎉

- My partner brought home this coffee mousse cake and it is flawless. It's like 90% mousse with a hard chocolate shell on the outside. They also got me a big Easter squishmallow and it's a pink bunny named Bop

- my mom's speech therapist said she's improving. My mom still gets confused but she's pretty good at saying 1 or 2 words clearly so it's easier now for her to express what she wants

Back