• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What Are You Listening To?

Hey everyone! 👋🎲 *takes one sip from my beer glass before the gnarly guitar solo shatters it to pieces* 💥🍺😳 Uhhh... anyway... *unplugs the speaker cord from the wall socket* Gather around, everyone! It's my turn to share a song. 😎 Pull up a chair 🪑 (or a whole bench) and give this one a listen, huh? This one's in French. 🇫🇷 Now, I don't speak French either, but hey... this song speaks to me in a different language. 😮 A language we as human beings who have emotions can understand.... 😌 A language we sometime struggle with, but deep down inside us, we yearn to communicate in it... 🤗 it's a special language and it's a four letter word that starts with "L"... 😊 Latin. 😳 ... Wait, that's not it...🤔 Uhh, a-anyway, this song is in French, but it's still awfully cute if you translate the lyrics, huh? 😉 Songs aren't always about what they sound like, (or its language) it's also about the thoughts they evoke! 💭 So sit back and think some happy thoughts while you listen to this, yeah? I only share songs on this thread that evoke good feelings. 😁 Oh and be a Morbid Angel and bring me another beer, will you? 😇🍺 My Guinness did not meet a Mercyful Fate this Black Sabbath. 😏

Pre-fame John Mellencamp with some good guitar work. This same album from 1978 (which was only released in specific countries and not given a US release until 2005) also contains the hit “I Need a Lover”, which would later be re-released a year later on his self-titled album in the US.

Back