• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What did you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today?

breakfast - banana, toast
lunch - lentil lasagne, mayo, garlic bread, banana
snack - strawberries
dinner - ravioli (egg filling and something else, potentially cheese)
late night snack - bacon quiche

breakfast: skipped
lunch: kraft dinner
dinner: rice, uhhh idk the correct translation.... ribs?, shanghai bok choy
late night snack: peanut butter sandwich and nacho with salsa

For breakfast I ate two tortillas with ground beef. Lunch I ate three big scoops of chili.

For dinner, I ate a big bowl of ice cream scraps at work then ate a cherimoya at home. Also some chicken scraps.
20240504_213944.jpg

yesterday:
Breakfast: Homemade scone w/ tea and jam. 🫖
Lunch: Handful of salted caramel popcorn + sweet bbq hippeas + prunes and grapes. 🍿🍇
Dinner: Chilli cheese fries. 🍟🧀
Snack: 3 biscuits and a coffee :coffee:

today:
Breakfast: Pain au chocolat with protein passionfruit mousse, banana, grapes, and prunes. 🥐🍌🍇
Lunch: Skip.
Dinner: Avocado toast w/ hummus, bacon, and fried egg. 🍞🥑🥓🍳
Snack: 3 biscuits and a coffee :coffee:

(Yesterday)

Breakfast: x2 homemade egg muffins.

Break: a whole cucumber with houmous.

Lunch: homemade slowcooker spicy pulled pork in sandwiches with (more) cucumber.

Dinner: skipped (oops).

Breakfast: x2 homemade egg muffins.

Break: a slice of homemade lemon & blueberry cake.

Lunch: homemade cream of mushroom soup with four slices of bread.

Dinner: salmon/tuna/prawn sushi, gyoza, miso soup.

breakfast: pancakes
lunch: bagel sandwich with egg and cheese and a smoothie
dinner: pasta with garlic tomato sauce

Breakfast: Beef-flavored ramen soup.
Lunch: pancakes
Dinner: chili dogs

For breakfast, my mom made pancakes :D (I forgot to mention this in the happy thread; this made me really happy).

I had a ham croissant that my mom bought me while she went out to buy a few things. (another thing I forgot to mention too that made me happy)

For dinner, I had sticky rice.

breakfast: turkish coffee and a donut !
lunch: this rly nice baguette from pret , it was like artichoke and grilled veggies and olives mmm
dinner: bbq so grilled peppers, veggie burger, veggie hotdog and greek salad mmm

Back