• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is so good about the lovely phone?

Bird

Blank
Bells
Blue Feather
Blue Feather
I have started seeing these in the Re-Tail Section of the forums. What is so good about it? Katrina, yeah. But does it unlock her store faster? Do you have the unlock the store before? I want to know. :>

It's obtained through redd's firework festival so you can't get it though nooklings. At least thats what I read

Last edited:
Last chance to take advantage of players that weren't able to get it last year maybe?

It's kinda useful if you want to know your fortune and don't have Katrina in town, I guess. But I don't think it's worth anywhere near the high prices I've seen it reach in recent auctions... especially since the fireworks shows are so soon as LambdaDelta pointed out

It's kinda useful if you want to know your fortune and don't have Katrina in town, I guess. But I don't think it's worth anywhere near the high prices I've seen it reach in recent auctions... especially since the fireworks shows are so soon as LambdaDelta pointed out

My question here is: does it unlock her shop faster? (I bet the answer is no)

Also if you're strapped for cash, and for w/e reason can't afford Katrina's fee, the phone gives you your fortune and daily lucky item description for free.

Goes with the lovely set, you get your daily fortune for free. That's all I can really think of.

Basically getting the fortune for free. I have Katrina's shop in my main street, but I don't always want to go everyday. I don't even check the phone unless I've been tripping.

Back