• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What is your favorite collectible from the event?

Them…I love the shape and how they take up so much space, I feel they grab your attention immediately 😍

691.jpg
690.jpg
689.jpg
688.jpg
687.jpg
686.jpg
693.jpg
692.jpg

And she deserves a league of her own because look at her:
694.jpg

oh it's so hard...
1710907681430.png

jk babygirl has returned to the shop

out of the new ones though I love all the bunny balloons! such a friendly and nostalgic shape.

691.jpg
made me gasp when I first saw it but RNG didn't give me one!! 😠 Not sure how I'd use it though so I guess that's fine

Aside from that I really love
668.jpg
and
685.jpg
678.jpg
... hoping I can find someone to sell me a cyan bunny balloon

I love the sweet balloons, but at this point, who doesn't, haha! I think the perfect fruits are super cute too, I'm not sure if those were ever released in any previous events here.

the sweet bunny balloon and pink heart balloon have my whole heart 💕 I’m so sad because I haven’t had much motivation to participate in the event even though new leaf servers closing is devastating to me. I really wish I could’ve gotten all the collectibles I wanted, they’re all so amazing!

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I like the sweet heart and pink bunny a lot. My favorite's the pink hammer though- it's bold, but that's part of what makes it great! AND it lets you bonk people! what more could you want? 10/10.

Back