• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us at 7PM EDT for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8! **Coming soon**

What was the last concert you went to?

I saw Turnover at the beginning of March this year. I had a few others I was going to go to this summer but they were obviously cancelled 🙃

I've never gone to any concert, nor do I intend to. Concerts just aren't really something I'm interested in attending.

Probably my last Orchestra concert, which I performed in. I don't think I've ever really been to a concert other than school ones.

Last time l been to one was in 2017 for Christmas. I don't know the name of the concert because l can't remember.

Probably around a decade ago. I can't remember if it was for Linkin Park or Motley Crue. Can't say it's my kind of crowd. I probably wouldn't go to another one.

Before Lizzo got major famous, she came to our campus for homecoming and like the turnout wasn't good, possibly because it was freezing out, but now she has gotten so much recognition. My friend and I were in the front row. Didn't know how lucky we were!

A symphony performance of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone a few years back! It was amazing! I haven't been to many concerts since I was a teenager, though.

Probably the last Warped Tour around here in 2017. I remember my husband and I wanting to see a couple bands that we got to like Dance Gavin Dance, The Acacia Strain, Trashboat, Carnifex, Neck Deep, Hands like Houses, and After the Burial. It was my first and last Warped Tour, and it was amazing 😭 I did manage to get a selfie with Trashboat and Jon Mess signed my ticket!

We were supposed to go see a concert earlier this year in March for our anniversary. Dance Gavin Dance was about to release Afterburner a few weeks out and they were playing a show with Animals as Leaders, Royal Coda, Veil of Maya, and Issues. We were so excited and then covid happened 😭 it was postponed to August of this year, but now it's postponed until March of next year. I'm really hoping they don't replace any bands from the original line-up as we are really looking forward to getting to go next year.

I saw the indie band Joseph just a few weeks before quarantine started. It was surprising how much more engaging their music was in person. Studio recordings don’t do them justice.

A couple of years ago I went to Guns & Roses, which was a lifeling dream of mine.

I can't think of any concert I would really want to go to right now.

Reactions: hzl
Ingrid Michaelson in 2018! Thoroughly enjoyed her show. It was part of her holiday tour so it was half Christmas music and half non-Christmas. It was lovely.

I’ve never been to a concert yet!! ;__; I did buy tickets to see Bastille way back 2014 (or 2015? It feels so long ago I can’t remember anymore huhu) but something came up so I wasn’t able to go.

The last concert I went to was when Neck Deep came to perform at Hawaiian Brian's! I don't go to concerts at all so that was my first. More of a theater kind of person, but when I saw they were coming, I instantly bought 2 tickets for me and the hubbub. ♡

Reactions: hzl
I think it was either Blink 182 or Good Charlotte or Jessie J 🤘
honestly it's been a while so I can't remember haha

Panic! At the Disco in February 2019! It was amazing 😭💛. Definitely my favorite band, and Brendon Urie puts on a show for suuuure. 🤩

BTS in 2019! I was looking forward to their concert this year but since thats not happening, I guess I'm looking forward to their next whenever it will be.

Back