• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What would you rather live with?

What would you rather live with?

• Total voters

rass

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Bells
Galaxy Swirl
Chocolate Cake
New Leaf Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Candy Easter Egg
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
What would you rather live with? I would rather live with a giant snail.

A giant snail or snake. Probably a snake (I voted snail because I forgot to weigh my options. :(). If it was a hostile snake, then I'd pick a snail. It'd wax my floors, at least.

Last edited:
A snail for sure. Spiders are horrifying and snakes aren't much better imo. Snails are virtually harmless.

Probably a giant spider. Tarantulas seem pretty cool to have as pets. Snakes are probably nice too, but they get too big while tarantulas can only be about a foot long.

Okay but like how giant are we talking here? Like the size of a person?

Why do I have to live with them? Were they kicked out of their old place? Should I be worried they're going to be a terrible roommate?

@ShinyYoshi
1.Size of a horse 2.No reason 3. That's up to your imagination 4.They might be a good roommate. Friends come unexpectedly.

Spider - Leaves webs all around the house.
Snail - Leaves slime all around the house.
Snake - Blocks your path.

Probably the snail honestly.

Whoa scary! Probably a snail, they might not get in the way as much and are pretty slow motion wise cx

can it be a giant daddy long legs spider? if so i'd choose that. a snake would probably eat me and a giant snail would make me barf from all that slime

A giant snake. I love snakessssssssssss
Plus the other two are just.. ew

Back