What's Bothering You?

@Reginald Fairfield can you please edit your post and edit the context of my post with -snip- or something along those lines? I wanted to delete my post later on after making it but now I can't now that everyone can still see the context.

That's not small! I have the same issue (with other sounds, too) and it can be difficult to deal with - extremely. I use foam earplugs or earbuds with music or a podcast. With foam earplugs, i can still hear what other people are saying, but it "takes the edge off" so I can handle it better.

On a bad day - I blast the music with the earbuds and just tell people - wave if you want to talk to me, because i can't handle sounds today.

one night where i don’t feel sick or have a panic attack would be so nice. the meat my dad made for dinner earlier was still a little pink. i don’t think the potatoes he made cooked properly. i couldn’t bring myself to eat my potato because i didn’t want to risk it, and i cut and threw out the pinkest parts of the meat and ate the rest, but i apparently will never be able to eat or drink anything ever again without being terrified. my mom just went to the bathroom, and she closed the door a little too quickly and loudly, and now my brain has decided that she’s sick from the food which means i’m sick from the food and now i’m nauseous and trembling and this isn’t normal. it’s not normal for me to feel like this all of the time. it’s not normal to feel sick to my stomach every night.

and the longer i think about my breakup and the conversation i had with him and the things he said, the angrier i get. he broke up with me because he can’t meet my emotional needs and i can’t meet his, which is true and fair. but it’s everything that he said and the way that he said them. it’s the way he said that he “still loves and cares for me so much”, as if i had done anything that would change that. he broke up with me because i don’t reply to him in a timely manner and he doesn’t reply to me in a timely manner, us both taking days or even weeks to reply sometimes, and he told me that it hurts him and makes him unhappy. i told him it hurts me and makes me unhappy, too. we both promised to try and do better, and yet who’s been left on read for over 48 hours now? yet he took my name out of his bio. this is a dynamic that he started. he said that he can’t meet my emotional needs or provide the things to me that he wants from me. he made it sound like if i wasn’t me and i wasn’t mentally ill, he’d be fine with receiving 100% from me and me getting nothing back. he said he broke up with me out of a sense of guilt he had, but i don’t believe him. i don’t feel loved by or cared for by him. he makes me feel so unappreciated. how many times have i had to search up his name just to make sure his obituary didn’t pop up because he took over a week to even open my messages?? he abandoned me on my last 2 birthdays. he keeps saying, “i wanted to do more” or “you deserve more” and i hate it i hate it i hate it. i am so sick and tired of people telling me that i deserve more but not being willing to give it to me. i am so sick of feeling sick and sad and unimportant. i am so sick. i have been sick and sad for years and he’s never ****ing there.

i put zeva to sleep and he told me, “it’s probably for the best”. he didn’t ask about her. he doesn’t remember the date she died. he lost his own animals and i listened to and comforted him for DAYS. i validated him. i was there. i was there on his birthdays, even on his 20th when my grandmother died the day before. she died, and i still stayed up until 3am so i could wish him a happy birthday at midnight his time.

i’m rambling and oversharing and sad and sick but i’m not happy. i am not happy at all. i’m so angry at myself for letting myself be put into this situation. i haven’t felt sick and sad over someone like this in years and i did not miss it. i’m so angry at him. i’m so sad. and the worst part is, i feel like this and he’s still the person i want to talk to. i want to tell him that i feel sick. i just want to talk to him. but at the same time i don’t want to talk to him ever again. i’m so hurt.

I'm tired of arguing with my family. It never goes anywhere and just leaves all of us drained. I'm tired of my parents making assumptions and putting words in my mouth, then completely shutting me out when I try to tell them anything. They want to know why I'm angry or upset or scared, but they don't even listen when I explain myself, because it usually has to do with them. Your curiosity is insatiable, so why bother asking?

I haven't seen my social worker and psychologist AT ALL since my last visit. I don't know who else to reach out to when the few people whose jobs are to help me aren't even available. ****'s sake. I woke up not even a half hour ago and I'm already in tears. I'm just so frustrated with my family. I'm done.

Garden trauma - don't read if you like bunnies.

Last year, I fenced around my garden to keep animals out (especially the cats). I also just left it to get overgrown in the fall because - life. So it stayed an overgrown, weedy mess all winter.

Now it's time to clear it out and plant stuff. So I pull the big weeds, till, plant, and do a small area at a time. The trauma - i was tilling a row (small tiller, doesn't go very deep, have to make a million passes) and tilled right over a bunny nest - with baby bunnies. 😭 I saw fur and movement and noped into the house to send someone else out to investigate.

The bunnies were ok, apparently I just got the top of the nest. So we covered the nest back up, but it didn't work too well because I had tilled up the fur. So I propped cardboard up over it to keep it protected and still let the bunny mom get in and out. That was a few days ago, and they seem to be doing well, so I think the mom is still taking care of them.

Then I checked the rest of the garden - yup, bunny nests every****where. And the moms are eating my strawberries apparently.

So that garden is useless until baby bunny season is over, which - when the **** is that? I'm starting a new garden spot to get my plants in the ground, but how the heck am I supposed to get all the baby bunnies out of my "real" garden?! 😑

I'm starting to really dislike bunnies. Not enough to send the cats in, but it's close.

Last year, I fenced around my garden to keep animals out (especially the cats). I also just left it to get overgrown in the fall because - life. So it stayed an overgrown, weedy mess all winter.

Now it's time to clear it out and plant stuff. So I pull the big weeds, till, plant, and do a small area at a time. The trauma - i was tilling a row (small tiller, doesn't go very deep, have to make a million passes) and tilled right over a bunny nest - with baby bunnies. 😭 I saw fur and movement and noped into the house to send someone else out to investigate.

The bunnies were ok, apparently I just got the top of the nest. So we covered the nest back up, but it didn't work too well because I had tilled up the fur. So I propped cardboard up over it to keep it protected and still let the bunny mom get in and out. That was a few days ago, and they seem to be doing well, so I think the mom is still taking care of them.

Then I checked the rest of the garden - yup, bunny nests every****where. And the moms are eating my strawberries apparently.

So that garden is useless until baby bunny season is over, which - when the **** is that? I'm starting a new garden spot to get my plants in the ground, but how the heck am I supposed to get all the baby bunnies out of my "real" garden?! 😑

I'm starting to really dislike bunnies. Not enough to send the cats in, but it's close.
Cats may be cute, but even they can be garden pests.

I might delete this later as it is a bit personal..
so.....last night my dad left my mom. He said he fell in love with someone else he met online and left. No one was expecting it, its flipped all our lives upside down, especially my poor mom. I didn't even get to enjoy or celebrate my graduation before he did this to us. He wants to take one of our dogs too, I'm absolutely devastated.

How are people so stupid?
Hey, I may be slow, but that was uncalled for.
Bring in the snakes. And then when they overrun the garden bring in the gorillas. But it's okay just wait until winter for them to freeze.

You won't get rid of them unless you get rid of their homes. If you don't have the heart to do that they'll raid your other garden to. Or use cayenne pepper or plant stuff that they hate the smell of. Marigolds, onions, garlic, certain herbs.

feeling a bit weird about leaving my two jobs lol. i've really gotten to know and care about my coworkers, but i know it's time to move on. just kind of sad, i guess. which is a weird feeling when starting a new job.
also i had the date wrong for when i needed to pay off the interest on my student loans before they capitalized, so now i've had hundreds added to my original balance. :(

Hey, I may be slow, but that was uncalled for.
40ynno.jpg

You there. Be kind to yourself right now.

Apparently I'm pathetic because I love and care for Blossom so much. Is it not a good thing to give your pet a good life and show them as much love as possible? 🤔

Back