• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Do you prefer breakfast for dinner, or dinner for breakfast?

Do you prefer breakfast for dinner, or dinner for breakfast?

• Breakfast for dinner!

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Dinner for breakfast!

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
Breakfast for dinner, I can't eat much in the morning, I often just eat a slice of bread with nothing on it or plain rice. In summer I eat cereals with berries.

And when I think of breakfast for dinner, it's just one egg on a toast, I don't eat potatoes, sausage, and other things you may find in American/ English breakfast.

If I eat a late breakfast, I may eat croissants and French toasts but I wouldn't eat that for dinner unless it's a sandwich croissant.

i don't typically eat breakfast lol, but i'm one of those people who'll eat cereal as a snack at any time of the day, so i suppose "breakfast for dinner" by default. i've had things like scrambled eggs, bacon sandwiches or pancakes as dinners before plenty of times. cereal is the only food, to me, that feels "meant" for breakfast anyway.

When I did tradeswork I’d do steak and eggs for both breakfast and dinner.

I really don’t care about what’s considered breakfast or dinner food. If I can make it, I’ll make it. That said, I would rather have a larger meal to wake up.

Dinner for breakfast, I’m not really a fan of breakfast foods so I don’t usually eat them anyway

mmmm breakfast for dinner, that sounds like a treat (╹ڡ╹ )
i can't stomach a big breakfast so i tend to prefer brunches but if i could eat breakfast for dinner too :3

I prefer breakfast for dinner. I don't even eat breakfast most days, just iced coffee. A good sunny side up egg with toast and a lot of hashbrowns for dinner...now that sounds like my cup of tea!

This is an important question that needed a thread. I find myself craving things like hash browns during the evening, or even chicken wings quite early in the day. I try not to consider the time and just eat what I'm hungry for. It's not quite evening yet, but I'm currently eating a stuffed hash brown as I type.

I honestly prefer to eat foods considered dinner in the morning. I'm expecting that to be the unpopular opinion, but we'll see if I'm wrong! Which side are you on?

I like both. And tbh, whatever you wanna eat at which time shouldn't really matter - I've eaten ice cream for breakfast before, and had pancakes/waffles for dinner several times. Though, my favorite is having omelettes (can just add whatever and it's delicious).

Back