• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which fanchise of Nintendo's is your favorite?

I will go with more....Super Mario, LoZ, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing and Pokemon.

Nintendo really captures those kind of worlds where each and every one of these franchises feel unique and wonderful!

Used to be Pokemon (as you can see lol), but Sword and Shield has kinda soured that for me so it slips down a bit since I can still hold on to all the memories I had with the franchise years back despite the mess up with SwSh. So as of now would have to say Animal Crossing and Mario probably. New Horizons still has me in awe with the little details despite having the game for over a month and I’ve always enjoyed Mario games.

Used to be Pokemon (as you can see lol), but Sword and Shield has kinda soured that for me so it slips down a bit since I can still hold on to all the memories I had with the franchise years back despite the mess up with SwSh. So as of now would have to say Animal Crossing and Mario probably. New Horizons still has me in awe with the little details despite having the game for over a month and I’ve always enjoyed Mario games.
Honestly, the story is absolute crap, but the characters and a bunch of new Pokemon in SwSh are incredible. I personally enjoy the game and have almost 200 hours on it, even though I agree with a lot of people there are some terrible and frustrating things about these games.

Pokemon. I've been with that franchise since the Red/Blue days.

AC has quickly become a huge favorite as well, of course.

Mario, Super Smash Bros., Legend of Zelda, and the Donkey Kong Country games are notable too.

Also, do the Professor Layton games count? I believe those have been exclusive to Nintendo.

Originally was pokemon, but now I’d say it’s AC.. I’m hoping to try out fire emblem, splatoon, and zelda with BOTW eventually though once I’m not so poor :)

Originally was pokemon, but now I’d say it’s AC.. I’m hoping to try out fire emblem, splatoon, and zelda with BOTW eventually though once I’m not so poor :)
just gonna say it right now though you've probably heard it, botw is SO worth the money. it's amazing

In the past I probably would have said Pokémon, but now it’s definitely Fire Emblem. The fact that I’m willing to play the Japanese only games on an emulator with English patch and that fact that I really enjoy even the old games says a lot.

Animal Crossing (ofc), Pikmin, and Zelda are probably near the top for me. Smash Bros. and Splatoon are up there as well.

Honestly these days, probably Fire Emblem. It's a franchise I've been playing for like... 16 years, and I've made some of my best friends through Fire Emblem. However, I'm also incredibly fond of Animal Crossing, Zelda, Mario and Kirby.

Tough to choose between Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem. Two very different types of games but both so, sooo good!

i really love mario games and all their spin-offs they're always so much fun even the ones featuring other characters (like Super Princess Peach and all WarioWare games)

i also like loz but i haven't played all of them like a fan should haha but there are some titles i really liked, same with kirby games

pokemon is an obvious choice so theres that too

Back