Which furniture do you wish they'd bring back?

I was DEVASTATED when I was 'competing' in the fishing tourney (why is it called a tournament anyway? We're not competing with anyone anymore, so. . Anyway.) to find out that my beloved New Leaf fish set was no longer available. I was SO looking forward to making a fish room again like I had in New Leaf! I was so outraged to receive a smelly fish-drying rack :'(

Im assuming this means no bug set either. RIP me.

the sleek set! it's my favorite set and I always used it for my living room paired up with K.K. Cruisin'. the cinnamoroll and the Kiki and Lala set were also pretty cute

These!!!
1587561910795.png

I think the alpine set would be nice to bring in. As much as I loved the Sanrio characters, I didn't care for the furniture that much. Maybe the Hello Kitty set, but that's about it.

You mean aside from all the theme sets as they should? Rococo, Gorgeous, Gothic, and Princess. Plus all of them. There's seriously almost no good indoor furniture in this game that doesn't go on a flippin' table or anything with a cohesive theme and I hate it.

Honestly? All of it. None of it should've been cut in the first place.

But some of my personal favorites include: Gorgeous Series, Sleek Series, Cabin Series, Card Series, Pirate Ship Theme and Mario Theme.

fish (pls the new fish set is u g l y) set, princess set and mermaid set would be real sexy right about now

Meme answer: froggy chair (and also the lily-pad table)
GameCube answer: slot machine, chess table, Tokyo Tower, Mario and Luigi trophies, some kind of non-functioning NES item
Japanese GameCube answer: more of the JP construction set other than the construction sign, some kind of non-functioning Famicom item
Random furniture answer: Nook store models, Nintendogs, basically every Nintendo item to date, tokonoma, wide-screen TV, wooden bear... there's probably more, that's all I can think of right now
Furniture sets answer: Exotic, modern, the rest of the modern wood series, gorgeous, Gracie

i wish we had the regal, rococo and princess sets back! i miss making my house fancy lol. pretty much any gracie set tbh

Back