Giveaway Who Wants to Be a Nookonaire?

If possible, I'd like to do Round 2 or 3, whichever is available since I was a complete fail on Round 1 :p

The first session is about to finish! Session 2 will begin soon, but I believe we don't have 3 players yet?

And Ella, absolutely not, you can come back anytime when there's another session announced, stay in tune in this thread for future shows :)

Cool! Does that mean round 2 is about to start? I'm so ready! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't garuntee the stability of my internet tho. :p

Our first session is now over! Congratulations MTPocket for being our very first nookonaire! Congratulations to our other 2 contestants!

Dooweeooo and chocotaco13 are our two new contestants for the second and last session tonight. And Ellaofdarkview can join the show if she wants, I'll give her the pass since she finished last on Session 1. If you decide to pass, it's gonna be Universaljellyfish that will complete our Session 2.

Give me a few minutes to organize the town again and I shall inform you when my gates are open. Until now, please confirm below (Dooweeoo, chocotaco and Ella) that you are ready to become a nookonaire! :)

Alright, let's start session 2! Add me, the gates are opened! Remember the rules, stay at the train station until everyone's here! Good luck!

Aww I wanted to join! I'm filling out a form now

Back