Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Blue Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (424) +
Willow, Arya, & Reira's Dreamie Adoptions ♥ Check Thread ~

:D ~Welcome to our fancy new cycling thread!~ :cool:

Official cyclers for this thread are: Willow, Mooarya, and ReiraEvenstar.

?*?*?.?? ??.?*?*??*?*?.?? ??.?*?*??*?*?.?? ??.?*?*??*?*?.?? ??.?*?*??*?*?.?? ??.?*?*??*?*?

Hello everyone, the three cyclers listed above will be cycling in our spare time. Between the three of us we have four cycling towns to move villagers from. This is our second thread here on TBT and we have enjoyed cycling here thus far and look forward to helping you adopt your dreamies free of charge. If you have any questions after reading the rules below please post or PM one of us and we will try to answer them asap.

?*?*?.?? ??.?*?*??*?*?.?? ??.?*?*??*?*?.?? ??.?*?*??*?*?.?? ??.?*?*??*?*?.?? ??.?*?*??*?*?

All of our villager adoptions are free. Our current villager adoptee lists are located in the signatures below our posts. You may also view our lists by visiting these links:

Willow's current villager list (Click the About Me Tab, scroll down to the sig)

Mooaryas current villager list (Click the About Me Tab, scroll down to the sig)

Reira's current villager list (Click the About Me Tab, scroll down to the sig)

~ No Reservations ~
The Rules (Updated 10/22/13):

1. Don't post your random villager offerings here, this is only for the cyclers listed above.
2. Villagers are not available until they are announced in boxes. The first person to post a claim after we announce a villager wins them. If you are not the first person to respond post a claim anyway in case the first claim falls through.
3. Avoid posting confusing messages after a villager is announced that may mislead others to believe you made a claim when you were only making a statement.
4. Please check our signatures to see our current list of villagers. Villagers are either in the Adoptee or Auto-void list. Villagers in the void list will not be posted in the thread when they move unless you make a request. We base these lists off of the perceived popularity and likelihood that the villager is desired for adoption.
5. You may request to receive a PM notification of villagers currently in our signature list. This is not a reservation. Villagers will need to be claimed in the this thread to show a time stamp. The PM notification is only to let you know that the villager is in boxes and are being announced in our thread.
6. You must have an open slot before you claim a villager or they will be offered to the next in line.
7. Since our villagers are free all we ask in return is to leave positive ratings. Tips are not necessary, but are always appreciated.
8. Only one villager per user in a 24 hour period. If a villager is not spoken for, and is going to the void, then they may be claimed by a user that has acquired a villager in the past 24 hrs.
9. We reserve the right to refuse to trade with anyone we find to be questionable or with poor ratings.
10. Unless we PM you directly we prefer villagers to be claimed here in the public thread.
11. Please limit the thread chatter and maintain politeness in our thread. We prefer that posts be related to claiming a villager or in response to a question.

12. Any post requesting a villager for reservation will be ignored because you obviously did not read the rules.

Don't forget...if you access your TBT forum General Settings you can select to Receive Email Notification of new Private Messages. This could help to alert you that a villager you want has been posted.

Best of luck to you all,

~Willow, Arya, & Reira~

Last edited:
Yes, all new and shiny...LOL. Just updated my sig with new villagers:

Rosie
Francine
Papi
Shep

Last edited:
Ugh. Someone who was holding Coco for me ended up losing her and the other person who said they'd hold her for me won't reply.
Can I get a PM notification for her, please? :3

Ugh. Someone who was holding Coco for me ended up losing her and the other person who said they'd hold her for me won't reply.
Can I get a PM notification for her, please? :3

LOL, Ok I can add you but.....lookie!

Coco the Normal Rabbit is in boxes~

Coco was adopted~ :)

Last edited:
Wow.
I didn't even have room. :(
I can't believe that just happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back