• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

🖼Wowzers, an art thread by Suguri!

Recently I decided to do something different and try a chibi art style. I was heavily inspired by @/rosetti 's @/Mistreil 's drawings BTW. Here's what it looks like:
BR20 Chibi.png

I think it's cute. Kinda generic, tho.

Maybe when I'm good enough, I'll host an art shop and draw BR20 Chibis of characters for forum bells. They'll be cheap because my art is too simplistic. Since I just started I need to practice more, so for now have these digital drawings of Sun & Cloud (by @/BTCircley) and Char (by @/ZeldaCrossing64) that I did as an exercise. More coming soon...?
Sun & Cloud.png
Char.png

Here's a tiny art dump for today. No biggie.

This one's of Face Bob being disgusted over something. I bet it's fanfiction of Kieran with questionable content in it. I, uh, kinda copied that face from @/ZeldaCrossing64 . i'm sorry... (//w//) There seemed to be something about it that made me want to draw this, but I can't quite figure out what it is...
IMG_0900.jpeg

Oh, and here are some drawings by Zelda with the same expression for reference, LOL
charsketch3-png.559166
20240506_104205-jpg.561351
20240512_160513-jpg.561352

It's all Char BTW. I actually drew a lot of them recently, but I don't feel inclined to share my new drawings yet. I'll wait till summer comes or I feel ready enough.

Kieran the cat is back and has bumped into PaRappa's #1 fan, Pandora Nyara! Pandora was created for a project my friend @/BTCircley has been working on for a while. However, he has yet to appear in the project itself because Circley's been really busy.
IMG_0904.jpeg

Speaking of Kieran the cat, I discovered my first drawing of him in my school binder! I believe this dates back to February to March. The other cat next to him with the red polka-dots is another OC I made, whose name is Crisp.
IMG_0896.jpeg

Yeah, that's all for now. It's pretty late where I'm living so I should sleep now. Good night!

Back