Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Jack
Lobo
Purple Violet
Ancient Candle
Waluigi Easter Egg
Heyo! Itsa me, Zeppeli Balverine! I decided to remake my art thread for the zillioneth time LOL
I mostly draw my cyberpunk 2077 OC, Den, along with his boyfriend Kerry (canon character) but I sometimes draw other things lol

will hopefully be posting semi-regularly, just depends on how often I finish things I can share here!!

BwCTL2q.png

Requests: No
Art trades: Yes! Check out the spoilers below!
Commissions: Yes

Nothing super fancy (like with tons of detail)
please specify if you have a preference between chibi and my regular style, otherwise I'll just pick whatever I feel like at the time ^^

I'll happily draw your OC or animal crossing character(s)! <3
Couples are fine, too (OCxcanon included!), but I'd like for us to draw the same number of characters for each other 0v0

OCs I would like art of in order of priority:

Cyberpunk 2077
Den (male human)

FFXV
Levian (female human)

Dragon Age
Eilish (female elf)

BwCTL2q.png

here's my OC, Den, and Kerry for Valentine's Day

2UDZ5DO.png

sleepy cheebs of Den and Kerry (and Den's cat, Santio!)

uxTYM1X.png

Some emotes of Kerry and one of Den

37DhVOW.png

some emotes of my best friend's OC, Roe

dZGkf9B.png

an illustration of Roe

Ca1FzD7.png

and a gift cheeb for my friend of her OC, Venus

ZT7CXo9.png

thank you, it's one of my favorite drawings! 🥰 so cozy 🥹

Some chibi sketches!!

first my cyberpunk 2077 OC, Den (blue), and canon character, Kerry (red)

jEa48mh.png

Then my werewolf boy, Levin (blue) and my spoiled aristocrat, Ambrose (red)

tEq6j9I.png

and last some cheebs of the main characters from one of my favorite movies, god's own country, Johnny (red) and Gheorghe (blue)

CziDFD9.png

x6FluVJ.png

gonna do some others later <3

I'm kinda experiencing a burn out right now, so I'm just working on cleaning up sketches BUT LOL

my stardew valley characters, Denver and Cecilia
f1U7zdB.png

my Cyberpunk OC, Den, and Kerry
rdfxreZ.png

and lastly Johnny and Gheorghe (and a lamb) from god's own country
rGUEsVf.png

Haven't been feeling well, so I haven't gotten a lot of art done, but here's a commission I just finished ;;

Mai from ATLA with the person's OC, Su ^^

0hV2oRl.png

Working on painting a background LOL it's gonna be a lake scene, but this is as far as I've gotten so far

oH8f7Ig.png
Very lovely! All of your pieces are great and I could talk about each one individually, but I just wanted to say how much I love this background. You say this is still a wip, but you could've said it was done and it's still very well done. Backgrounds can be tricky to do, but I really like the ambient scene you created here. It's very calm and tranquil. It'd be a place I wouldn't mind vacationing at to get away from all the noise.

Very lovely! All of your pieces are great and I could talk about each one individually, but I just wanted to say how much I love this background. You say this is still a wip, but you could've said it was done and it's still very well done. Backgrounds can be tricky to do, but I really like the ambient scene you created here. It's very calm and tranquil. It'd be a place I wouldn't mind vacationing at to get away from all the noise.

aaa thank you so much!! 😭 backgrounds are hard LOL I've been working at getting better at them, I used to just do a basic patterned bg and call it good :ROFLMAO:
It's been nice practice, I really like painting nature-y stuff <3

gonna pop in really quick to agree with blue; i hate doing backgrounds but yours are always awesome. i also just mentioned this but i adore your ocs, i love seeing their interactions with each other!

aaa thank you so much!! 😭 backgrounds are hard LOL I've been working at getting better at them, I used to just do a basic patterned bg and call it good :ROFLMAO:
It's been nice practice, I really like painting nature-y stuff <3
No I totally get that. Sometimes I'll do a drawing and do some squiggly lines for grass and I'm like 'yeah this is fine' lol. Backgrounds can be hard and I struggle with them sometimes. Maybe it has to do with the fact that a background literally has to take up the entire background lol.

Working on painting a background LOL it's gonna be a lake scene, but this is as far as I've gotten so far

oH8f7Ig.png
this is absolutely gorgeous WHAT. i would 100% go on a nighttime picnic here, this is such a beautiful and serene scene! i love the colour palette you’re going with. i’m especially in awe of the moon— it looks so realistic!
IMG_7619.png

gonna pop in really quick to agree with blue; i hate doing backgrounds but yours are always awesome. i also just mentioned this but i adore your ocs, i love seeing their interactions with each other!

CRY thank you 😭 i love my lil dudes, glad that other people like them also <3
I've been doing more full pieces lately, and I really like doing bgs for them, but I still usually just do something really basic for like chibis or busts LOL

No I totally get that. Sometimes I'll do a drawing and do some squiggly lines for grass and I'm like 'yeah this is fine' lol. Backgrounds can be hard and I struggle with them sometimes. Maybe it has to do with the fact that a background literally has to take up the entire background lol.

YEAH LOL i will get like half way through doing a background, then be like "Is it REALLY worth it" :ROFLMAO:

this is absolutely gorgeous WHAT. i would 100% go on a nighttime picnic here, this is such a beautiful and serene scene! i love the colour palette you’re going with. i’m especially in awe of the moon— it looks so realistic! View attachment 558216

thank you!! I wanna add some flowers around the edges, that's where the pink and such comes in LOL but i really like how it's coming along 🥰
the moon is probably my favorite part so far LOL

thank you!! I wanna add some flowers around the edges, that's where the pink and such comes in LOL but i really like how it's coming along 🥰
the moon is probably my favorite part so far LOL
oooh pink flowers will be so pretty !! they’ll be such a nice pop of colour!

Back