• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Xenoblade Chronicles General Thread

I've played all the games except number 3. I do own it, I just haven't had the time to play it yet. Definitely one of my favourite JRPG series. The games always have such great OSTs.

I played Xenoblade 3 twice, but I seem to keep burning out when I reach the city. Going to try and take a break this time rather than force myself through and quit anyways.

Its honestly the best jrpg series nintendo has helped produce along with golden sun imo.
I know this is a Xenoblade thread, but that's a name I haven't heard in ages. Wish they would make a remastered version of Golden Sun 1 and 2. They can sleep on the DS version though. Or was it for the 3ds?

Back