• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Your Ideas for the next ACs

I would like swim shorts, canoes, kayaks, some random storyline, created to be unique depending on your personality. (This could take a while to make)

;)

If they had the exact Animal Island on there for DS with more play on the island that would be cool. And mabey if you could have an animal girlfriend.

B)

[quote="] If they had the exact Animal Island on there for DS with more play on the island that would be cool. And mabey if you could have an animal girlfriend.

B) [/quote]
*Thinks of the kind of child that could possible be made.*

AHHH! *shudders*

Id like more room for items in your pockets. And maybe a bigger town and more holidays. And you should be able to participate in the Spring Events and whatnot.

More animal sepcies and a CD player that would let you listen to your favorite K.K. songs on the go.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I heard that they already announced both of those.
Thats cool. Are they announced for AC DS or AC 2(I haven't heard much information on this one).

AC DS.

Nothing is anounced about AC 2 yet. Not even that the're making it.

What I would like to see is your town and island bigger. I would like to see a Post Office on the Island and a small shop on it as well as a few more villagers. I would also like to see the mainland villagers bigger with some of the things the animals talked about (Ex: Library, Music Hall, etc.).

Back