• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Your most recent gaming purchases

Just preordered Super Mario RPG. I never played the original but it sounds like it’s the perfect kind of game for me.

I guess my most recent gaming purchase at this point would've been a complete set of every DS Pokemon game, from Diamond & Pearl through Black 2 & White 2, from Japan, all legitimate. With the whole set being cheaper than buying just 2 or 3 of the NA games together, it was a no brainer. Granted my Japanese isn't exactly the greatest, but I've played through most of those games in English enough to be able to understand what's going on. Plus, it also helps give me the motivation I need to get back into learning Japanese like I've been wanting to.

Just preordered Super Mario RPG. I never played the original but it sounds like it’s the perfect kind of game for me.
My favorite RPG of all time. If they do it justice you'll have a really good time.
I just pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy for the Nintendo Switch, I’m so excited!
I'm still getting it, but I wasn't as excited to find out there's an 8G patch the needs to be downloaded day 1 to play the game. That's a huge chunk of memory for me to make room for...I'm even considering picking up yet another microSD card.

bought a game called journey for playstation. going to hit up the trophies!! c:

Pre-ordered Fashion Dreamer for pick-up tomorrow. I'm not sure if I should be as excited for it as I am, but I'm all for dress-up! 💜

please lmk if it’s good!!! I loved style boutique on the ds (the barbie fashion show pc game from 2004 started my obsession w these kinda games LOL)

-

I recently ordered a new pc and I’m so excited to play planet zoo!!! And all the other games my current pc can’t run!!! For context, if it’s raining in sdv IT LAGS, and terraria only runs in slow mo 💀 I purchased my time at Portia ages ago as well as SpongeBob bikini bottom rehydrated - now I can finally play them!!!!

ordered pikmin 4, was going to wait until christmas but i changed my mind

edit: im loving it hehe

Last edited:
Oh I remember fawning over the concept art for Little Goody Two Shoes when it was still in development! I've been on the fence on buying it since I can get a bit flustered during chase sequences in games and Pocket Mirror had a few of those. I think I'm going to go for it anyway because there's so much more to it than I could've imagined. I had stars in my eyes watching the retro anime style trailer!

My most recent game purchase was Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical. It combined my niche interests together so it was definitely a treat. c: It's rare that I replay games right away, but I've already played it three times to explore different choices / hear different variations of the songs.

My Time at Sandrock

I've been eyeing this game for a while and decided to bite the bullet and buy it after watching some gameplay footage of it on YouTube.

Dragon Quest Treasures for the Switch. It went down in price for the Black Friday sales, and I've been eyeing it for a while anyway.

My mother bought Dragon Quest XI S for me on the Switch! It went on sale and I thought it was the perfect time for me to FINALLY check out all the new stuff in the S version! I played the original two times so I am thoroughly enjoying it so far!

I bought the bundle of the Ace Attorney Trilogy and the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles on the switch eshop! It was 67% off down to only $32NZD so I decided to buy it since I played Justice for All on DS and really liked it. I normally always buy the physical copy if I can but it was so cheap that I decided to buy it digitally.

Xenoblade Chronicles trilogy get!

I can't wait to download this wonderful software and finally experience these games for myse-

(Need to buy a new SD card to download)

bcfbbb0d9e8a5606a628671d667e928e3275d834_00.jpg

Back