• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I’m now ready to order! If possible, may I please get 12mil bells and 100 NMTs? 🙂
Yes of course! It'll be a total of 62 TBT 🙂 I have your order ready for pick up at my island. When you're available for the dodo code just let me know!
hi i am free currently and for most of the day :D
Okay great! When you're ready to trade just let me know. An order of 1 million IGB is free 🙂

Yes of course! It'll be a total of 62 TBT 🙂 I have your order ready for pick up at my island. When you're available for the dodo code just let me know!

Okay great! When you're ready to trade just let me know. An order of 1 million IGB is free 🙂
I’m ready now, so feel free to pm the dodo code! 🙂

Hi again! May I buy another 12 mil of bells? Last time I promise! 😆
No problem! I'm just seeing this now so please forgive the delay! It got unexpectedly busy here today 😭😅 but I'm available now and until later this evening to trade if you're still interested!

Btw I'm almost done restocking my IGB to a nice, healthy amount again lol so expect services to return to normal soon! I really appreciate your patience! 🥰

No problem! I'm just seeing this now so please forgive the delay! It got unexpectedly busy here today 😭😅 but I'm available now and until later this evening to trade if you're still interested!

Btw I'm almost done restocking my IGB to a nice, healthy amount again lol so expect services to return to normal soon! I really appreciate your patience! 🥰
Thank you! You’re literally a lifesaver! Been sick the last week with a cold, so I appreciate you helping me out with my new island. I’m ready to come pick them up now if you are. 🥰

Thank you! You’re literally a lifesaver! Been sick the last week with a cold, so I appreciate you helping me out with my new island. I’m ready to come pick them up now if you are. 🥰
Aww I'm so sorry to hear that..... 😢🥺 hope you get well soon! 💖 I'll message you the dodo code now! See you soon!

Hi, Panda! :D How are you? I’d like to order the following 🙂:
1 silly glasses - white
1 silly glasses - yellow
1 silly glasses - pink
1 silly glasses - light blue
1 samurai hakama - vermillion
1 tough helmet gold
1 tough helmet black
1 tough helmet silver
1 tropical cut and sew tank - blue
1 tropical cut and sew tank - orange
1 tropical cut and sew tank - pink
1 tropical turban - green
1 tropical turban - purple
1 tropical turban - red

Total: Would 28 tbt (including tip) be okay?

Hi, Panda! :D How are you? I’d like to order the following 🙂:
1 silly glasses - white
1 silly glasses - yellow
1 silly glasses - pink
1 silly glasses - light blue
1 samurai hakama - vermillion
1 tough helmet gold
1 tough helmet black
1 tough helmet silver
1 tropical cut and sew tank - blue
1 tropical cut and sew tank - orange
1 tropical cut and sew tank - pink
1 tropical turban - green
1 tropical turban - purple
1 tropical turban - red

Total: Would 28 tbt (including tip) be okay?
I'm doing pretty well, thank you! 😊💕 I certainly order these items for you if you're still looking for them. My wishlist services are PWYW so you may pay in whatever amount of TBT you're most comfortable with and what you feel is fair 💖

Even though I'm currently online via mobile I won't be able to trade until later today as I'm taking care of a couple of errands right now. But as soon as I can get on my Switch I'll let you know! I really appreciate your patience!~

I'm doing pretty well, thank you! 😊💕 I certainly order these items for you if you're still looking for them. My wishlist services are PWYW so you may pay in whatever amount of TBT you're most comfortable with and what you feel is fair 💖

Even though I'm currently online via mobile I won't be able to trade until later today as I'm taking care of a couple of errands right now. But as soon as I can get on my Switch I'll let you know! I really appreciate your patience!~
I’m glad you’re doing well :D💜💜.

That works! I won’t be on until later myself. I’m fine with trading whenever is most convenient with you. 🙂

I’ll send you the tbt now :D.

I’m glad you’re doing well :D💜💜.

That works! I won’t be on until later myself. I’m fine with trading whenever is most convenient with you. 🙂

I’ll send you the tbt now :D.
Thank you!! 💖 I'm home now and available for the rest of the day to trade. I've already ordered your requested items so they'll be ready right away, no wait no hassle lol

Feel free to message me anytime you're ready as well, take your time! I'll be paying attention to my inbox 😊✉️ we can trade at either my island or yours~

Tysm for the payment in advance! See you later!

Back