Mafia TBT Mafia General Thread 4.0

if being busy is why people aren't playing, would people be interested in a game with very long phase times? 5 weekday day/2 days of night during the weekend. This would be designed to be much more low commitment, where you only have to dedicate half an hour or so to reading a day to be caught up. would a more casual game with this type of phase length work? let me know what people think of this design
yo damniel ngl i just wanna play some good ol fashioned mafia. this sounds like a good compromise tho but plz ping me for the next game <3

I'd say enact a post limit or something in case people like me joined lol.

Are you guys against posting links of Mafia sign-ups from other forums? My group is looking for new recruits over at our place and I'm hitting forums I participate in.
Yes, this would be against the forum rules. Please do not advertise on TBT.

I've resurrected from the dead and I'm thinking about hosting a game once the new year rolls around. Would anyone be interested?
(If not... and i'm not sure if i wanna host anyway... @N e s s that dead by daylight setup was sick i think you should give it a shot. we just gotta get everyone active again)

I'll be hosting a game once I'm home from vacation, will put the thread up in the last two weeks of March! The theme is TBA but will be Nintendo related. :)
ooh, I'd be interested in joining! I've never played a mafia (i've browsed the threads though, its basically among us but without the tasks and it's always discussion time), but I can try my best :)

Back