Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
White Violet
Spring Sakura
Shooting Star Plush
Space Whale Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Vesta
Other than Smash which obviously a bunch of people here do play- anything goes.

I love Guilty Gear, and Lethal League, I’m curious about Them’s Fightin’ Herds and a little less curious about some others.

Also, if anyone just wants to LEARN Guilty Gear. Dustloop is the best resource, and I’d really really love to play. I’d play any of the main three ones, +R/Rev2/Strive.

If anyone does want to play I might be willing to learn/try most fighters.

Atm I don’t, but I did like Tekken (before they introduced ultimates since I can’t do those button combinations). I’ve tried the original guilty gear once and liked it but never had a chance to try it again. Also, I’m terrible at fighting games except Tekken. I loved Tekken Tag tournament. Soul Calibur was another one I liked, but again before they gave them specials. I was not as good at Soul Calibur as I was with Tekken. Pretty much button mashed 😅 I’ve tried Smash but I’m not as good as the people I used to hang out with and I gave up trying to learn.

I don't currently play any fighting games actively; I'm planning to get a PC for gaming, but since the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 generation have only had Nintendo consoles and handhelds. Unfortunately, while Nintendo has gotten ports, they obviously tend to be subpar.

I'm a lifelong fan of the genre though. I got into fighting games with the original Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter 2 since my older sibling had them for our Sega Genesis that we shared. I've stuck with the Mortal Kombat series through its various ups and downs, been on and off with Street Fighter, and enjoy other stuff like Tekken, Soul Calibur, Skullgirls, King of Fighters, Dead or Alive, Virtua Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom, etc.

I haven't played any of Arc System Works' games, whether BlazBlue or Guilty Gear, but they look fun. Between stuff like Guilty Gear Strive, Street Fighter 6 and Tekken 8, the current crop of fighters seem really good and I want to dive into them when I can.

I'll let you know if/when I have something to run them on in the future.

The only fighting game I've really played in the past several years besides Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is My Hero One's Justice.... but I never 100%'ed it. I really need to get back to that at some point, because I know there's a second game and there may even be a third game in the series by now. 🙃

Guilty Gear is one of my personal favs atm but smash was where it all started and its something i still hold in high regard to this day.

off the top of my head, I've got ougon musou kyoku✝cross and the various twilight frontier collab touhou project fighters that I play a decent amount

I'd say tatsunoko vs capcom, but I think I (somewhat unfortunately) got rid of it

then there's some others I have but haven't gotten around to playing. persona arena ultimax, jojo all-star battle, super street fighter 4, probably some other(s) I'm forgetting too

oh yeah, also got soulcalibur ii for gamecube. that was a wild fun crossover

need to get me melty blood: type lumina

@Halloqueen PLEASE do tell me if you do because I will get you in the whole nine yards maybe even a copy of +R or Rev2!!

@LambdaDelta I actually want P4AU as well, I remember I need to buy that game at the most RANDOM times. JoJo ASBR is on my list too but man they couldn't fix the online huh ;-; Maybe since Hallo is also a JoJo fan if you guys are cool with it we could try Heritage some time, no pressure tho.

And I need French Bread games in general

I play Mortal Kombat and occasionally Smash Bros. I also like the Capcom fighting games but I don’t play them very often.

Smash Bros. player over here! I usually play over the summer and my mains are Pichu, Banjo-Kazooie and the Ice Climbers. Banjo's my most used out of the 3, though.

Not currently playing any but I sometimes rotate into games like Virtual Fighter, Dead or Alive, Street Fighter, Injustice 2, Mortal Combat, and Soul Caliber.

Back