• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

This is a wonderful thread!
I would like to do the following trades:
1. I'd like to get 10 pieces of apples/peaches (your choice) for 10 pieces of pears/oranges/cherries
2. I'd like to get 6 Hyacinths/6 Mums for 6 of any roses, wildflowers or tulips (I only have vanilla colours tulips)(seeds works as well as whole mature flowers).
Would you do 20 apples/peaches for 20 cherries?
Post automatically merged:

I have a cherry and orange orchard! I’d love to trade for pears and peaches. We can even trade s few trees.
Would you 20 apples for 20 cherries?
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I'm looking to trade a stack of 10 peaches/cherries/pears/oranges for 10 apples, if possible.
Would you 20 apples for 20 cherries?

Does anyone have yellow mum seeds to trade? I have all the fruit/vegetables or bells
I do. Do you have any hardwood to trade? If not, no biggie. I don’t really need anything…Send ma a dodo and I’ll deliver.

If anyone would like to trade oranges for cherries, I'd be forever in your debt. ♡♡ I can throw in ten carrots as well, if you need/want them. Or I could offer peaches, pears, apples and wheat, but that would have to wait a few days. None of them are fully grown yet and I don't want to time travel on this island. ^^;

If anyone would like to trade oranges for cherries, I'd be forever in your debt. ♡♡ I can throw in ten carrots as well, if you need/want them. Or I could offer peaches, pears, apples and wheat, but that would have to wait a few days. None of them are fully grown yet and I don't want to time travel on this island. ^^;
I can give you 5 oranges no charge. My gates are open now if you want to come get them. Or wait did you need cherries? Either way I can give you 5 of either one. Let me know! 👍

Edit: I actually just had to close my gates but can open back up here in a few.

I can give you 5 oranges no charge. My gates are open now if you want to come get them. Or wait did you need cherries? Either way I can give you 5 of either one. Let me know! 👍
I'd like that, thank you so much! ♡♡ Oops, yes, I guess my post was a bit confusing. ^^; It is oranges that I need. c:

I’m looking for oranges, apples, pears, and bamboo! If anyone is looking to swap, I have cherries, peaches, and all the veggies. Could do 5 for 5?

Back