• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

I have ten apples, ten oranges, ten pears, ten peaches looking to trade them for cherries.

This is a wonderful thread!
I would like to do the following trades:
1. I'd like to get 10 pieces of apples/peaches (your choice) for 10 pieces of pears/oranges/cherries
2. I'd like to get 6 Hyacinths/6 Mums for 6 of any roses, wildflowers or tulips (I only have vanilla colours tulips)(seeds works as well as whole mature flowers).
Not sure if anybody has responded to you yet, but I have all colors of roses, mums, and hyacinths, as well as the fruits your aging for. Would love to trade!

I am looking for red, white and yellow rose seeds. Looking to trade for bags of seeds. I have ten bags of each Mums, Windflower, and Tulips.

Never mind I got some.

Last edited:
I'm looking to catalog/buy/trade:
  • Tractor
  • Yacht
  • Cruiser Bike
  • Store Shelf (White)
I can pay in NMT or bells, and for trade I'm happy to bargain for items on your wishlist.

- 2 Green Pumpkins
OR/AND
- 5 Orange Pumpkins
OR/AND
- 5 Yellow Pumpkins
OR
- 3 Peaches
OR/AND
- 6 Oranges
OR
- 3 Apples
OR
- 3 Pears
OR
- 3 Cherries
OR/AND
- 8 Coconuts

- 5 Sugercane starts

Any items that have “/AND” I am willing to combine with another item.

Looking for a real Detailed Painting if anyone has an extra one. Will pay with other items, bells or NMTs.

Thanks.

EDIT: Got them.TY

Last edited:
Hello! I am looking for apples and pears in exchange for cherries, oranges, and peaches.

Update: Got them!

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I am looking for apples and pears in exchange for cherries, oranges, and peaches.
i have some apples on my island if you would like them! the only fruit i need are peaches.

Last edited:
I
I'm looking for a simple panel in acnh... I can't find it literally anywhere!! and i'd rather not spend 100,000 bells and 5 nook miles on nookazon for something worth 820 bells... I can give you 5,000 bells for 1x simple panel, or we can negotiate if you would like furniture or nook miles tickets!
Post automatically merged:

i have some apples on my island if you would like them! the only fruit i need are peaches.
Oh! Didn't see your post till now. You can message me to set a time.

this is kinda silly but im looking for:

spaghetti carbonara.

does anyone have one of them in their inventory? my nooks is being mean about selling it lol

also buying patchwork sofa chair any color

Last edited:
Back