• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

Post automatically merged:

i have some apples on my island if you would like them! the only fruit i need are peaches.
I am looking for cherries and green pumpkins. I have apples, oranges, pears, peaches, coconut,and bamboo to trade.

i have some apples on my island if you would like them! the only fruit i need are peaches.
I am looking for cherries and green pumpkins. I have apples, oranges, pears, peaches, coconut,and bamboo to trade

I am looking for cherries and green pumpkins. I have apples, oranges, pears, peaches, coconut,and bamboo to trade.

I am looking for cherries and green pumpkins. I have apples, oranges, pears, peaches, coconut,and bamboo to trade
If you still need them, I can help out. I'll be available until 9pm (GMT). :)

Yes I do still need them. I would appreciate any assistance. How do we make this happen. Is there anything you need?
Nothing is needed in return, thank you for the offer though. How many would you like? 😀
Here's a guide to send me a Dodo code.

Head to your airport and speak to Orville

How can I help you today? – I want visitors.

You wanna invite someone from a nearby island on local play or one from a far-off island via online play? – Via online play

Gotcha. Leme just connect you to the ‘ol internet for some online play, then… - Roger!

So who do you all wanna invite? – Invite via Dodo code? – The more the merrier

Just so you know, with this method you might wind up having people you don’t know on your island. You good with that? – Yeah, invite everyone.

Alright, here we go!

Orville will then give you a Dodo code, send that to me.

Then, press A to exit the final message.

Whenever I’m on my way, a window will appear to let you.

Last edited:
I’m a newbie to ACNH and this site. I’m looking for bamboo, pears and oranges please. I have peaches, cherries, and apples. I also have clay, iron and stone. Willing to trade for fruits. Thanks

‌Hello! I am looking for stacks of rose seeds. The Nooklings do not sell them in my island, and for two weeks in a row Leif has not stocked any, which is a bummer...
I would like 10 bags of yellow roses, 10 of red roses and 10 of white roses please.
I can trade them for seeds you are looking for, but I can also offer some DIY recipes (gold bars, floral swag, iron hanger stand, knitted-grass backpack, oil barrel bathtub, fish and chips, bamboo basket, sandy-beach flooring, shell speaker) or some gyroids (come and look which one you want, finding their names in English is a pain :LOL: )
Thanks for your help!

5 NMT for Wheat Field

‌Hello! I am looking for stacks of rose seeds. The Nooklings do not sell them in my island, and for two weeks in a row Leif has not stocked any, which is a bummer...
I would like 10 bags of yellow roses, 10 of red roses and 10 of white roses please.
I can trade them for seeds you are looking for, but I can also offer some DIY recipes (gold bars, floral swag, iron hanger stand, knitted-grass backpack, oil barrel bathtub, fish and chips, bamboo basket, sandy-beach flooring, shell speaker) or some gyroids (come and look which one you want, finding their names in English is a pain :LOL: )
Thanks for your help!
I can bring you already grown yellow roses for a gyroid

Hi everyone, I've only been playing New Horizons for about 2 months now and I would really like to get some oranges and apples.

I have the other fruits and vegetables (cherries, pears, peaches, coconuts, pumpkins, sugarcane, wheat, tomatoes and bamboo) if anyone would like to trade :)

Hi everyone, I've only been playing New Horizons for about 2 months now and I would really like to get some oranges and apples.

I have the other fruits and vegetables (cherries, pears, peaches, coconuts, pumpkins, sugarcane, wheat, tomatoes and bamboo) if anyone would like to trade :)
I'd be happy to help you if you're still looking for oranges and apples. I'll be available until till 8pm (GMT), feel free to reply here or send me a DM and I can drop you off the fruit. 😀

i’m looking to trade flowers for flowers!

Looking for:
gold roses x3
purple tulips x3
yellow tulips x2
yellow pansies x3

I have:
green, pink mums
black, orange cosmos
purple, orange, pink hyacinths
black, orange, pink lilies
black, blue, orange roses
black tulips

Hi Everyone,

I've been playing for a while but I'm new to the forums and new to online playing. I'm looking for pears, apples and cherries. I can trade oranges, peaches or coconuts. I also have vegetables, if you like - carrots, potatoes, wheat, green pumpkins, orange pumpkins, white pumpkins.

Hi Everyone,

I've been playing for a while but I'm new to the forums and new to online playing. I'm looking for pears, apples and cherries. I can trade oranges, peaches or coconuts. I also have vegetables, if you like - carrots, potatoes, wheat, green pumpkins, orange pumpkins, white pumpkins.
I have all the fruit and vegetables. I can give you 10 pears, apples and cherries for free.

i’m looking to trade flowers for flowers!

Looking for:
gold roses x3
purple tulips x3
yellow tulips x2
yellow pansies x3

I have:
green, pink mums
black, orange cosmos
purple, orange, pink hyacinths
black, orange, pink lilies
black, blue, orange roses
black tulips
I have all the Flowers you need. I am looking for black cosmos. Can we trade? I also need purple windflowers and purple hyacinths if you have any of those.

I have all the fruit and vegetables. I can give you 10 pears, apples and cherries for free.

I have all the Flowers you need. I am looking for black cosmos. Can we trade? I also need purple windflowers and purple hyacinths if you have any of those.
Sorry, not purple hyacinths. I meant purple pansies!

I’m a newbie to ACNH and this site. I’m looking for bamboo, pears and oranges please. I have peaches, cherries, and apples. I also have clay, iron and stone. Willing to trade for fruits. Thanks
Are you still looking for bamboo, pears, and oranges?

Last edited:
Hi! I’m newer to the game and new to the forum. I’m looking to trade for cherries, peaches and oranges. I have apples and pears, sugarcane, assorted veggies.

Hi! I’m newer to the game and new to the forum. I’m looking to trade for cherries, peaches and oranges. I have apples and pears, sugarcane, assorted veggies.
I can get you all of this. Let me know when you will be on again. I am in CST.

Hello! I’ve recently started over and am looking for apples and peaches. I can trade oranges, tomatoes, carrots, wheat, sugar cane, or orange pumpkins for them.

EDIT: I no longer need assistance.

Last edited:
Back