• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bell Tree Direct - 9.30.23 - New Staff and October Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Halloween event was actually last Friday, but I later realized that it is this coming Friday. I have off, so I will be able to see what it's about.

While the event is still a work in progress behind the scenes, we seem to have accidentally created what will likely be our biggest Halloween event yet. I think all of the Halloween fans here will be satisfied!
excuse me?? 😭 I can't hide how excited I am anymore hehe good thing I have a bit of free time this October!! Can't wait! 🫶

Also just read the front post, congrats to our new staff! More people on the team is always appreciated 🥹

The transformation is now complete. Those of you who purchased Famous Mushrooms may have a beautiful yet eerie new glow radiating from your inventory page! Stats will be released shortly, and sellback will be enabled for 10 TBT bells per Famous Mushroom.

A huge thanks to @Chris for the gorgeous recolor!

And now it's back to Halloween event prep...

Stats for anyone interested:
Total Famous Mushrooms purchased: 299
Total TBT Bells spent: 44,850
Total Glow Shrooms manifested: 30
Total users who ended up with a Glow Shroom: 23

YES! THE ONE FAMOUS MUSHROOM I BOUGHT ENDED UP CONVERTING! 🥳
Congrats that’s crazy lucky! I only bought one as well. No dice for me, but that’s ok I was going to give it to someone else anyways if I had been lucky enough.

I didn't even think about buying any. But congrats to anyone who did and did get a glow shroom!

So, if I sell back the 12 mushrooms I bought, I’ll get 120 bells. Anybody want to sell me a pretty one for 160 bells????? 😂😂😂

yay I bought 4 and the second on I bought turned into a glowing one. 😊 Time to get my 30 bells back. 🤣

me when the one (1) famous mushroom i bought didn’t convert

IMG_3930.png

xjisncjd wasn’t aiming for a glow shroom since i just wanted a 2023 famous mush, but big congrats to everyone who got one (or two)!! i’m curious to see what the stats are!! 🍄🌈

I didn’t end up buying any. Nice job to everyone who managed to get a Glow Shroom!

Oof, my 3 Famous Mushrooms did not bring me luck. Shame as I did actually want the colorful one, but oh well! Congrats to everyone that got one ☺️

I refuse to sell back my other 10 mushies 😤
One day 2023 Famous Mushrooms will be worth something, I can feel it in my jellies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back