• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Design Our Next Balloon Collectible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Hot Feather
Pinky
Invader
Goomba
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Tetris Grid
Back in March, we promised an extra special stretch goal during our StreetPass Souvenirs event in Farewell to New Leaf if the community could manage to reach 100,000 StreetPass Silver earned by Phineas. We weren't sure if you'd pull it off, but somehow you did! As the prize, this thread will serve as an open community vote on a new balloon design to be released during another TBT event later this year.

Here's how everything will work:
  • This thread will remain open for one week.
  • We encourage anyone interested to propose their idea for a new balloon collectible design as a post in this thread -- you can do this simply with text, or provide your own artistic mockup of a concept if you wish.
  • An idea does not have to fit strictly within the existing balloon shapes and templates.
  • You may share up to 3 different ideas, but they must be separated into different posts to be eligible.
  • We reserve the right to pass on an idea for any reason such as if it's difficult to translate into a readable collectible, if we deem it inappropriate, or if we think a similar enough balloon exists or will exist.
  • The final collectible we release may not come out exactly as you imagine in terms of colour or design -- this is not a space to dictate the exact hex codes you expect to see. We'll try our hardest to create a balloon design best resembling the general concept desired by you.
  • After the thread is closed, we will select the most highly reacted idea that does not conflict with our limitations stated above. Please be sure to react to your favourites!
  • The selected winning idea will be created and released in an upcoming TBT event later this year. We won't share the winner or design until the collectible is released.
I'm looking forward to seeing these ideas!

Last edited:
How about a balloon shaped like Drifloon?
IMG_0845.png

I would love to see a bittersweet black heart balloon! We don't have a lot of black collectibles, and it'd be perfect to express one's love for anything dark, or to match with the monochrome feather set! 🖤
Yes, I absolutely need this... I was actually about to come here to suggest a (regular) black balloon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back