• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Design Our Next Balloon Collectible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idea 2: How about a galaxy whale balloon?

Maybe something like this, but obviously smaller and make the colors reverse maybe (have the galaxy color for the body)?

IMG_7279.jpeg

I missed the events for both the cat plushies and the whale collectivle, which is why I’d personally like one of these, and I don’t have a lot of galaxy themed collectibles. 🙂

Heart Container Balloon!
heart container balloon.png

In line with the upcoming video game event, I feel like this could be so cute! We already have collectibles from other Nintendo franchises, such as Splatoon and Pikmin, so why not add to the collection!

I quickly went to my inventory, and thought of a couple lineups I could use it in!
Screenshot 2024-05-13 132253.png

Screenshot 2024-05-13 132625.png

First idea: How about a Jigglypuff Balloon since it is classified as the Balloon Pokémon?
Post automatically merged:

I’m thinking of a Froggy Chair balloon or a Kracko balloon, I’d buy the latter.
I like the Kracko idea.

Last edited:
My final suggestion is a rather simple yet fitting for this year: A platinum colored balloon with a gold 20 on it to celebrate TBT’s 20th Anniversary! This year is a very remarkable anniversary as the forum is still rather active after so many years which not a lot of other forums focusing on a certain video game or franchise have lasted as long and the ones that did usually have dwindling numbers and weeks or even months or years without anything new added to them. Why not celebrate such a momentous occasion with a special color ballon to celebrate? The color platinum is my suggested color for the balloon because in modern tradition for anniversaries, platinum is the 20th year’s gift.

Last edited:
Glowing-Moss_Balloon_%28Green%29_NH_Icon.png

The glowing-moss balloon from ACNH, with the dark green Enchanted Forest Fair background instead of the sky! I love glow moss and the 2022 Fair background; I think it would be simple in design, but still very pretty ;w; This yellow-green color isn't very common amongst collectibles either.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back