• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Birthday Thread

wow, this thread hasn't been used in a while.
it's my 23rd birthday!
Happy birthday! ^_^
ddkgmj7-de2ffbaf-f8e4-4759-80ef-a9fb2d3f1860.gif

happy, happy birthday @moonbyu!! πŸ₯³ i was so sorry to see that your birthday dinner with friends fell through. it’s never fun getting cancelled on; i can’t imagine how disappointing it was, especially when you put so much effort into it. but i hope your day was lovely and special regardless, and that you got to have a dinner you enjoyed and treat yourself πŸ’— you are wonderful, i hope 18 treats you well! 🫢

happy, happy birthday @moonbyu!! πŸ₯³ i was so sorry to see that your birthday dinner with friends fell through. it’s never fun getting cancelled on; i can’t imagine how disappointing it was, especially when you put so much effort into it. but i hope your day was lovely and special regardless, and that you got to have a dinner you enjoyed and treat yourself πŸ’— you are wonderful, i hope 18 treats you well! 🫢
@moonbyu AM I LATE?? πŸ˜”
Happy Birthday! β€οΈπŸŽ‚πŸ’–πŸŽ Sending you lots of birthday wishes! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•
THANK YOU BOTH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!! ❀️

Back