• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Chocolate?

What is your favorite chcolate?

• Milk

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Dark

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • White

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
My favorite variety of chocolate is milk chocolate. I'd say white chocolate is probably in the middle, and my least favorite is unfortunately dark chocolate. I say unfortunately since dark chocolate is the healthiest of the three. I just have a sweet tooth and my taste buds aren't that into what dark chocolate offers.

I'd say my favorites are KitKat, Twix and Reese's Cups. I loved Cadbury Mini Eggs/Snowballs but don't know that I'll ever get them again since the shells have food coloring. Also, a few chocolatiers around my area make good stuff and a place around where my best friend lives, a few states away, is awesome. I used to like Whoppers/malted milk balls when I was a kid but stopped having them ages ago since they're partially hydrogenated, which means trans fats; I've been curious about Maltesers after hearing about them from a friend but I've never had them yet.

I don't really eat chocolate unless it's Halloween, Easter, Christmas, or if I'm out visiting my friend and we go to that place while I'm there.

I don't eat a lot of chocolate except the ones they put in Oreo cookies, and I don't know if it's milk chocolate or something else. In fact, I don't think I should eat chocolate anymore because someone here mentioned something about lead and cadmium contamination, and I really don't want to die over a pack of Oreos. Another reason why I like the golden kind better...

Milk for sure. Dark chocolate is alright but I'm not too big on white chocolate.

Dark chocolate is the best, not fond of white chocolate, but I still eat lindt mini white chocolate eggs. Milk chocolate comes in second place.

One of my favorite candy is candied citrus or ginger dipped in dark chocolate.

Back