When you want a snack, what do you eat?

What do you eat for snack?

• Junk food (cookie, chips, chocolate, popcorn, etc.)

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Crackers and/or cheese

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Granola bars

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Fruit or vegetables

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Smoothies

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Nuts/seeds

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Something with bread (toast, sandwich etc.)

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Other (pls share in the thread)

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • I never eat snacks

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
Often I don't know what to have for snack, so I'd love to hear what other people eat. I have a bad habit of going for unhealthy things like cookies, chips or chocolate because they're fast and convenient.

I tried to think of as many possible snacks for the poll as I could but I'm sure I missed a bunch so please share!

i usually hit up peanut butter, a banana, crisps and hummus or crackers with butter when i feel like chomping a snack. either those or if there's any leftovers from something i'll potentially hit them up

I thought this said "If you were a snack, would you eat yourself"? I'm tired.

Anyways, I like peanut butter, chips, salty snacks, sweet snacks. Not too picky. I don't think baked chips taste too great though, despite being more health conscious.

I clicked on fruits & vegetables and crackers & cheese. These are my main snacks. Ever since I got rid of processed snacks I've felt more better about snacking if I am hungry before lunch or dinner.

It really depends on what's available and how I currently feel. I don't enjoy most things as much as I used to because it seemingly makes my problems worse.
Sometimes I'll just randomly make a cheese sandwich or something... I don't know anymore.

i just throw whatever is going bad into a blender and hope whatever comes out will be edible lol

This thread was made for me to recommend Harvsst Snaps.

They're like chips, but made from veggies/lentils. Less calories, yet more fiber, protein, and taste. 👍

I love snacking on these.

My current favorite flavor:

1710202619037.png

I also like white cheddar & kickin' bbq.

If I'm in more of a dessert mood, I like fruit-based popsicles.

If I'm on the hungry but not too hungry side: greek yogurt, blueberries, some dry oats, and chocolate chips.

Sometimes I want something unhealthy, but sometimes I want something healthy. It’s completely dependent on what I want to have. Except when there’s nothing else to eat besides something healthy.

It all depends on my mood, really. Sometimes I’ll crave chips or something sweet, but other times I want roasted nuts or a sandwich. I have a tendency to reach for crunchy, salty foods though.

I often eat rice crackers: sesame, cheese, BBQ, chili lime (sometimes I add sardines, onion and pickles on them)
Nuts and dried cranberries
Celeri, radish, clementine
Potato chips once in a while during holidays mostly
Softboiled egg

I mostly eat lots of chocolate snacks, though I do tend to go for cheese crackers and sometimes trail mix when I'm in the mood.

I love snacks!! mostly I'll have fruit or anything with oats, but my favorite thing lately is having little slices of gouda on crackers. I like snacking on certain veggies like carrots and peppers too. I also always have chocolate or a cookie or something at least once by the end of the day!

i've recently found these crackers and i've been burning each carton i buy. it's 100% a lot more healthier than eating cookies though, so i suppose i can't complain.

This thread was made for me to recommend Harvsst Snaps.

They're like chips, but made from veggies/lentils. Less calories, yet more fiber, protein, and taste. 👍

I love snacking on these.

My current favorite flavor:

View attachment 541901

I also like white cheddar & kickin' bbq.

If I'm in more of a dessert mood, I like fruit-based popsicles.

If I'm on the hungry but not too hungry side: greek yogurt, blueberries, some dry oats, and chocolate chips.
Look so good!

Tbh I just rummage through the fridge and eat random bits of everything until I’m somewhat satisfied. Usually it looks like a pickle, slice of cheese, a carrot and 3 spoons of yogurt.

The whole list sounds good depending on what the temperature is outside. Junk food and bread/sandwiches are probably the best though

i usually eat cookies, crackers, and granola bars. pastries are a nice snack too sometimes

that being said i love all snacks! but it is very often the only snack in this house is myself 😔

Oh boy, all the snacks are good. I have a sweet tooth and a salty tooth. Sometimes the combo of sweet and salty is the best! Like peanut butter on apples, cheese with a little jam on a savory multi grain cracker, honey mustard pretzel bits, and so on.

I have such an insane sweet tooth. I usually end up any junk food we have for snacks. Cookies and chips in particular I am really bad for.

Back